Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM

927 posts, read 875,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaslife18 View Post
Furthermore, upon reviewing your account, you ALSO claim to live in Green Valley in an apartment, which is another wealthy area. You claim that there were “tons of homeless in Green Valley”, and that you constantly got asked for money at the gas station near your Green Valley apartment, but the area you are referring to is near The Fountains, Grand Legacy, and other luxury communities. I know this area to be very quiet and mostly families as well. On another post, you claim your parents live in Anthem and talk about the danger as a result of “a murder that recently took place in Anthem.” I’m calling your bluff on everything you write in this board.
Relax. It's just a troll. It's been going on for months.

Old 06-12-2019, 10:27 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,009,084 times
Quote:
There are always homeless people hanging out outside the Smith’s.
I've never seen one and I am often at the UPS store.

Quote:
There are alway at least a couple in the vicinity of the Terrible’s at Southern Highlands and Valley View.
Always? No. I've never seen one there either.

I have lived in Southern Highlands for many years, but you have just arrived so maybe you know better. Ironically, it is the apartments that Southern Highlands residents regret.

Old 06-12-2019, 10:58 AM

35 posts, read 17,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
I've never seen one and I am often at the UPS store.

Always? No. I've never seen one there either.

I have lived in Southern Highlands for many years, but you have just arrived so maybe you know better. Ironically, it is the apartments that Southern Highlands residents regret.
My apartment building looks better than 90% of the houses that surround it. To be clear I’m not saying all of Southern Highlands is bad in fact if your behind the guard gate in the country club it’s very nice. I’m giving my opinion after living here the last six months. Maybe because I’m out running and biking throughout Southern Highlands I notice it more, but there are many homeless people throughout the community. The same factor that makes Southern Highlands so convenient also attracts many transients. This is why I prefer Anthem because it’s much more insulated from these elements. BTW vegaslife18 is the one who has repeatedly made untrue statements on this thread not me. There is no fence surrounding the lot south of Sean Patrick’s and no the Terrible’s Car Wash is not full of exotics. But I’m the troll. Yeah right.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM

28 posts, read 10,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by propoker View Post
You just said on a previous post that there is a fence around the property and there most certainly isn’t. I just got back home from a run where I want by the lot and sure enough there were four people sleeping against the wall that abuts Elysian.
Post pictures. Then I will. Let’s compare notes.

I am a 20 year resident of SoHigh calling your statements absurd.

Don’t you have anything better to do?

Old 06-12-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candystripe Legs View Post
Post pictures. Then I will. Let’s compare notes.

I am a 20 year resident of SoHigh calling your statements absurd.

Don’t you have anything better to do?
I have a feeling an existing poster created another profile to respond, but anyway...

I’m really at a loss. Go and see for your self. They stay on the south side of the lot towards the interstate. Are we really so fragile that we can’t handle that there are people experiencing homelessness in our community. Let’s figure out how to help them get off the streets. Your going to find a similar situation in any neighborhood off a major interstate.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” I’m expressing what I have observed in the last six months living in Southern Highlands. I am stating my opinion which is what everyone else on this board does.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I have a feeling an existing poster created another profile to respond, but anyway...

I’m really at a loss. Go and see for your self. They stay on the south side of the lot towards the interstate. Are we really so fragile that we can’t handle that there are people experiencing homelessness in our community. Let’s figure out how to help them get off the streets. Your going to find a similar situation in any neighborhood off a major interstate.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” I’m expressing what I have observed in the last six months living in Southern Highlands. I am stating my opinion which is what everyone else on this board does.
You’re at a loss? Give up, troll.

I’ll be there in 5 min.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candystripe Legs View Post
You’re at a loss? Give up, troll.

I’ll be there in 5 min.
Okay vegaslife18, we both know it’s you. You really don’t need to create another account. Slow down and actually read what I’ve posted. I’ve said previously that I’ve noticed they’re mostly gone by 8. If you actually read my post you would have seen that. They may still be there, I wouldn’t know because I’m at work. Go back a night or early in the morning. I saw them there this morning at 4:45. I don’t get the hostility. Relax.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Okay vegaslife18, we both know it’s you. You really don’t need to create another account. Slow down and actually read what I’ve posted. I’ve said previously that I’ve noticed they’re mostly gone by 8. If you actually read my post you would have seen that. They may still be there, I wouldn’t know because I’m at work. Go back a night or early in the morning. I saw them there this morning at 4:45. I don’t get the hostility. Relax.
Calling you an absurd troll may be against the TOS, but that’s far from hostile. This thread needs moderation and reporting.

I bike ride too. Want to meet up some morning for coffee and bury the hatchet you seem to be wielding?

I’ll take you at face value. Let’s co-document the homeless problem in Southern Higlands

Old 06-12-2019, 12:49 PM

24 posts, read 30,324 times
Quote:

It’s actually not me.... I just woke up. I can’t believe you still haven’t slept. Are you a robot? Anyways, and FYI - look at the streetlights, call SH HOA, but I am correct. SH Master plan begins at Belcerro past the housing tract that is just south of GLV. Furthermore, there IS a fence on that property. It divides the property from I-15. Nowhere in my remarks did I ever say it went all the way around to the SH Pkwy side. I know it is fenced off between the highway and walled on Elysian side and Sean Patrick’s side. I’ve never seen anyone who fits your description, ever, in the 17 years that I have been here. There is no need for a fence on SH Pkwy side because, like you, I drive, jog, and bike at night and in the early morning before I sleep and there, again, is never anyone in the lot. The lot’s owner, btw, is the Goett family, who live in Southern Highlands. The lot has a listing agent and is regularly patrolled and checked on.

In the 17 years that I have lived in SH, and like every other poster except for you, I have never seen a single homeless person. Your story is absolute garbage. Further FYI, anyone can call SH Security whether you are a resident or not. It’s a public phone number. They aren’t “off limits” just because someone doesn’t live here. It’s their job to protect the entire area. They can’t and do not discriminate just because you don’t own a home here. Additionally, literally everyone who responded in my absence knows you are lying, so I am done fighting an Internet troll over things I know to be absolutely untrue. Have a nice life.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:54 PM

24 posts, read 30,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08grad View Post
Relax. It's just a troll. It's been going on for months.
I know. Thank you. I’m done arguing with their lies because it isn’t worth my time. ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas