Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 08:27 AM

34 posts, read 15,082 times

Advertisements

Me and my girlfriend have never been to Fremont street . We plan on doing one of our nights there .

What are the must stop bars and food places we should try ? We could be up for anything really Italian or sushi sounds great . Any secret deals that are a steal ?

Are there any good nightclubs or pubs we should check out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 10:42 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,155,812 times
While we are on the topic of fremont St.

Who has the best steak and eggs deal down there?

got to get that at least once for breakfast as we will be doing a staycation down there for my wife's birthday soon

Old 07-10-2019, 11:41 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,687 posts, read 81,510,683 times
I wouldn't exactly call it a deal or a steal, but we enjoy eating dinner after dark at Top of Binion's. The view from up there is amazing and the food is great. Not cheap, however, we found it to be well worth the splurge.

Old 07-10-2019, 02:22 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,080,507 times
Wear comfortable shoes and just walk! Go see the shark pool at the Golden Nugget. Get a .99 shrimp cocktail or 3. Walk the whole thing and just people watch. Go all the way down to East Fremont and see Container Park.

Old 07-10-2019, 02:32 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,039,624 times
The shrimp cocktail deal is only for June, and has a lot of restrictions. Certain time to order and you must order a dinner with it

https://news3lv.com/news/local/downt...hrimp-cocktail

Old 07-10-2019, 03:02 PM

5,255 posts, read 6,190,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
I wouldn't exactly call it a deal or a steal, but we enjoy eating dinner after dark at Top of Binion's. The view from up there is amazing and the food is great. Not cheap, however, we found it to be well worth the splurge.
Out of all the years wandering around Vegas and occasionally visiting Binions I still had never been aware of that restaurant until an aunt who used to frequent Vegas told me about it just recently. I hope to check it out one day.

Old 07-10-2019, 03:35 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,287,425 times
Shark pool at the Golden Nugget. You have to walk a ways to get in there. Sight see under the canopy of lights. People like staring at Heart Attack Grille. There are also penny slots for hours of cheap entertainment. I recommend eating on East Fremont. Le Thai is great and there are a number of spots to eat at Container Park and around Le Thai. Not sure about Italian or Sushi though, but you can find BBQ, vegan, Indian, a British Gastropub, ect. There may be sushi at Therapy which is a popular tapas bar.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 PM

395 posts, read 274,010 times
I'll second the Shark Pool at Golden Nugget and Container Park.
I also like watching the spray paint artists on Freemont Street. I'd
also recommend the Mob Museum. I think if you're already on that end of
town.... a trip to the Neon Sign museum would be convenient too.
Main Street Station has a secret room on the second floor but I don't know
the backstory on it. Maybe someone else has that here?

If you're adventurous, maybe the zipline down Freemont Street. I'm sure
you can get a discounted ticket on Groupon or in some coupon book. The speakeasy
under the Mob Museum sometimes has free jazz shows or special events and the
vibe there is pretty cool.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:51 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,155,812 times
yeah Binions steak house is not open for breakfast and does not serve steak and eggs at anytime

Old 07-10-2019, 09:05 PM

241 posts, read 143,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usny9292 View Post
Me and my girlfriend have never been to Fremont street . We plan on doing one of our nights there .

What are the must stop bars and food places we should try ? We could be up for anything really Italian or sushi sounds great . Any secret deals that are a steal ?

Are there any good nightclubs or pubs we should check out
Go do Slotzilla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas