Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: For fun, let us know in the poll where you fall.
Upper Class - Elite 6 11.76%
Upper Middle Class 23 45.10%
Lower Middle Class 11 21.57%
Working Class 4 7.84%
Poor - Poverty Level 7 13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 07:30 AM

755 posts, read 399,145 times

Advertisements

Wages up 5.5%. Help me, help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 08:06 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,275,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
The law is unconstitutional. The government is specifically and wholly barred from infringing on free speech.
ANY infringement for ANY reason is a violation of our rights.

If you don't think the left is rabid and violent you have not been paying any attention.
BLM and antifa are both terrorist organizations of the left. Berkley riots. Portland riots. Shutting down highways. I can go on and on and on listing off violent leftist actions.

It's ironic you can attack Alex Jones (again, I hate the guy) freely, but he can't attack people he wants? Because he doesn't agree with the left?

That's a double standard.

I mean look at all the leftists attacking Trump and wanting him dead. It's all over youtube. Why aren't they being silenced? They're doing the same thing Jones did. Attacking something they disagree with.
None of this is true EA and are Republican talking points and propaganda on Fox news and the "Intellectual Dark Web" alt-right disinformation machine that's taken over YouTube.

Clashes in Berkeley and Portland happen because there's a negative coalition made up of alt-right, white nationalist, proud boy, 4chan, 8chan (Q Anon), MAGA, ect that get together to hold free "hate" speech rallies. They travel around the country targeting liberal cities in order to agitate the population for likes and get in the news. They know they're going to be met with opposition because of what they stand for but are emboldened because they have the backing of the current President. Some of it is more nefarious because they want to normalize Neo-Nazis and the white ethno-State agenda and create a race war in the United States.

They are the instigators in every one of these cities and it's local antifa that meets them along with peaceful members of the community outside of Antifa that back them. They're free to demonstrate and meet with the opposition. That is what free speech is about. If someone came into your neighborhood and your house threatening your way of life wouldn't you want to kick them out? It's their streets they're protecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Oh my god we’re gettinga classic and hilarious “check your privilege” comment from a social justice warrior. My great fear in Las Vegas is encountering a Portland-style liberal social justice warrior. It makes me shudder with fear. Retreat to your safe space, snowflake, I know there are going to be some “microagressions” here

Not being from a “privileged” background doesn’t excuse you from personal responsibility any more than I’m excused from being judged for what I’ve accomplished or done independent of any “privilege.” Not to mention you can’t throw around how lucky other people are without understanding everyone faces their own challenges. Most people I know still have their parents alive, whereas my mom died when I was 23 of cancer. We all face our own battles and difficulties, and I’m sympathetic to someone without as many opportunities and certainly don’t expect they should just wake up and become Bill Gates. I only expect that they should do their personal best, try to better their lives, and not mooch off the system. That’s it. I don’t care what they do beyond that. If they’re paying their own bills and always trying to improve their lives, they’re winners to me.

When someone talks about X dollars per hour “not being enough,” and then doesn’t follow it up with “so I’m trying to find a way to better myself to earn more,” but instead retreats to “the system isn’t fair and I deserve more!” I know I’m dealing with a whiny loser. Nobody deserves more unless the free market PAYS you more!!! Period. No argument. It’s simple fact. If I can find a TV on Amazon for $600 and Wal-Mart has it for $800, they have no business telling me “it’s worth more” because apparently it isn’t since the free market has decided $600 is the new going rate. It works both ways for companies, sometimes they win, somethings they lose, but what you personally want or need for a wage is 100% completely irrelevant to the economy and the market forces.
Johnathan you do come off as an elitist capitalist sometimes defending your class status to protect your wealth while openly admitting your hatred for poor people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08grad View Post
An average is a mathematical calculation found by taking the sum of a data set and dividing it by the number of instances in the data set.

The link I provided was from Twitter. Why are you so obsessed with 4Chan?
You wrote Reeeee which is a KEK meme. You've previously admitted to being a 4chan participant where they congregate. I confirmed with my friends and KEK is one of two categories. 12 year old incels trying to be edge lords on the internet or white supremacists for Pepe. Which is what I thought when I saw the symbolism. Based on every single post in this thread starting with the xenophobic immigrants one and each subsequent passive aggressive insult leads me to believe you're playing at crypto-fascism and I should block you. This would be my first block on C-D.

So are you going to admit you're an alt-right white nationalist or deny it and just keep playing crypto-fascist? I'm guessing the later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chahunt View Post
I was wondering that too.
He's deflecting again cuz he knows he's been busted. That's what they do. Plus there's no link provided to prove his original claim but that's besides the point. He's already told us who he is through thinly veiled posts.

Last edited by Merrily Gather; 07-31-2019 at 08:16 AM..

Old 07-31-2019, 10:26 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,112,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
None of this is true EA and are Republican talking points and propaganda on Fox news and the "Intellectual Dark Web" alt-right disinformation machine that's taken over YouTube.

Clashes in Berkeley and Portland happen because there's a negative coalition made up of alt-right, white nationalist, proud boy, 4chan, 8chan (Q Anon), MAGA, ect that get together to hold free "hate" speech rallies. They travel around the country targeting liberal cities in order to agitate the population for likes and get in the news. They know they're going to be met with opposition because of what they stand for but are emboldened because they have the backing of the current President. Some of it is more nefarious because they want to normalize Neo-Nazis and the white ethno-State agenda and create a race war in the United States.

They are the instigators in every one of these cities and it's local antifa that meets them along with peaceful members of the community outside of Antifa that back them. They're free to demonstrate and meet with the opposition. That is what free speech is about. If someone came into your neighborhood and your house threatening your way of life wouldn't you want to kick them out? It's their streets they're protecting.

I don't watch the news. At all. Ever. Antifa is the instigators. BLM are the instigators.
The alt right aren't protesting Jordan Peterson, Milo, Ben Shapiro, or Candace Owens.

Old 07-31-2019, 11:27 AM

755 posts, read 399,145 times
The so called "left" are the very definition of Facsists.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:02 PM
EA

Let's take a look at the white supremacists rioting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE6NKdXg1yI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9-byUhPdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT13xNZwZhE

Old 07-31-2019, 01:06 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,629,910 times
Quote:

Johnathan you do come off as an elitist capitalist sometimes defending your class status to protect your wealth while openly admitting your hatred for poor people.

You wrote Reeeee which is a KEK meme. You've previously admitted to being a 4chan participant where they congregate. I confirmed with my friends and KEK is one of two categories. 12 year old incels trying to be edge lords on the internet or white supremacists for Pepe. Which is what I thought when I saw the symbolism. Based on every single post in this thread starting with the xenophobic immigrants one and each subsequent passive aggressive insult leads me to believe you're playing at crypto-fascism and I should block you. This would be my first block on C-D.

So are you going to admit you're an alt-right white nationalist or deny it and just keep playing crypto-fascist? I'm guessing the later.

He's deflecting again cuz he knows he's been busted. That's what they do. Plus there's no link provided to prove his original claim but that's besides the point. He's already told us who he is through thinly veiled posts.
Get. Real. Antifa doesn’t “happen” because of any right wing groups - they’ve been entirely peaceful in Portland. I would know, I live here! I’ve watched the Antifa clowns block traffic and we’ve all seen them throw things at both police and other people just standing around. They’re the instigators! It’s virtually always the left wing extremists who resort to violence.

Also, get out of here with your nonsense! Just because I don’t support free handouts for the poor doesn’t mean I “hate” the poor. What an asinine comment from a truly asinine poster. I’m out of this thread, your stupid remarks are too much for me to handle.

Old 07-31-2019, 01:12 PM

927 posts, read 882,487 times
Quote:

Imagine being this clueless to internet memes.

BTW - I am a Democrat.

Old 07-31-2019, 05:47 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,028,087 times
Quote:
there's a negative coalition made up of alt-right, white nationalist, proud boy, 4chan, 8chan (Q Anon), MAGA
You left out the black helicopters and Bavarian Illuminati.

Quote:
12 year old incels
Just about every 12 year old boy that has ever lived.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,275,915 times
You're dead wrong EA. Another white supremacist shot $hit up today. Antifa only breaks stuff and milkshakes and eggs.

Jonathan I live here too babe. Stay out of the streets August 17th. All law enforcement throughout Oregon is being brought in for the next brawl. Proud boys, and two white nationalist/white supremist groups are coming to fight again. If you follow their pages and twitter feeds you'll see they come to start fights.

08grad suck it. A fascist sitting on the fence is still a fascist. You revealed who you are.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:18 PM
EA

Quote:
You're dead wrong EA. Another white supremacist shot $hit up today. Antifa only breaks stuff and milkshakes and eggs.

I don't recall saying antifa had a monopoly on domestic terror. Both fringes have their lunatics.
The right is just more efficient. Antifa are really stupid and don't accomplish much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas