U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 08:01 PM

17,458 posts, read 7,601,634 times

Advertisements

Actually a fascinating thread.

Among my first cousins...18 of us there are at least 4 gays and one gender changer. And the gender changer is a 60 year old executive of great success who is continuing running a large organization...with support from family including her wife and her children and her employer and those who work for him. Mind blowing to me.

And among the children of me and my cousins there are a number of different genders. Still not sure I understand them all. Cruelest was my brother the born again Catholic. Two kids and both have spouses. But none of the standard sex. Leads me to suspect that the Lord, if he exists, has a sense of humor.

So a little cross dressing or transvestite seems minor.

Though I have to admit I would not have known where. Then again my cousin and his spouse are active in the field and likely know precisely.

Interesting by the way that one of the couples we are closest too is gay...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2019, 08:26 PM

338 posts, read 205,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd433 View Post
Who in the world would want to find a place like that?
I've always thought there is something wrong with those people.
I guess the world is changing. Hey man, if that's what floats your boat then to each their own. More power to you.
Did you forget you are reading the Las Vegas forum? People go to Vegas to find/do things that they can't find/do in in the backwards snake handling, poison drinking Bible belt cities they came from. I am glad such a place exists.

Old 10-06-2019, 09:27 PM

20 posts, read 22,896 times
This is a great thread. I appreciate all the comments.

Old 10-06-2019, 09:39 PM

779 posts, read 338,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd433 View Post
Who in the world would want to find a place like that?
I've always thought there is something wrong with those people.
I guess the world is changing. Hey man, if that's what floats your boat then to each their own. More power to you.
You're a wonderful human. Enjoy you corner of it.

Old 10-07-2019, 08:40 AM

10,353 posts, read 23,495,449 times
Here's how clueless I am: She mentioned she wanted to meet CD's, and my first thought was she wanted to get together with people in this forum. Abbreviations only help when knowing what it is first.

Good luck Crissy, I hope you find what you are looking for and have a great time as well.

Old 10-13-2019, 09:46 PM

90 posts, read 38,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrissyXXX View Post
I'm not looking to hook up. Just to chat and maybe dance. Have a few drinks.

I sent you a DM. Enjoy your time in Vegas. The gay community here is wonderful.

Old 10-13-2019, 09:53 PM

5,283 posts, read 2,190,896 times
I’m strangely interested. Pretty straight/mildly bi guy here, but I always like anything outside of the perceived norm. Best bar experience ever was a gay bar with a drag show. Thanks to you all for adding some variety!

Old 10-14-2019, 09:45 AM

Drag show bars are wonderful. There are some great ones on Cedar Springs in Dallas. Been there many times and had a great time.

Old 10-19-2019, 09:28 PM

Thought I'd report in. I left LV yesterday. Visited the Las Vegas Lounge twice. Loved it. Lot's of T girls partying. Really enjoyed myself. Visited Piranha Club one night and had a blast there. Thanks for the recommendations.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:58 AM

90 posts, read 70,576 times
I gotta confess and this was a heck of a long time ago. The wife and I had a major fight and things being what they were I bailed, driving around in a dazed and confused state of mind I just couldn’t figure out where to go and the only thing that came to mind was the Las Vegas Lounge.

I think it was because I knew that as many times as I picked up there all the bartenders knew me and constantly offered me drinks, which I always had to decline because I was working. Anyway sure enough one was working and I had one of the best times ever there.....LOL, I’m totally straight, never paid for a drink that night and the bartender was so awesome. She was like back of ******* if anyone gets him I do. Hahaha....oh man it took two days to recover from all the alcohol.

Glad to hear you had a good time !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: