Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2020, 09:25 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,053,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post

Open my damn city back up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply1 View Post
The protest sites were all organized by one person in Florida, astroturfing. Crazy how easily people are misled.

Protests are both nationwide and worldwide. They are going to continue to grow. More and more people are waking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Too late, the country is way past that. Together we stand, divided

You know what they say, divide and conquer. I want no part of the 2 party system anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2020, 09:28 PM

1,066 posts, read 887,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post

Protests are both nationwide and worldwide. They are going to continue to grow. More and more people are waking up.

You know what they say, divide and conquer. I want no part of the 2 party system anymore.
So you know the protests are a result of astroturfing and don’t care?

Old 04-18-2020, 09:31 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,095,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simply1 View Post
So you know the protests are a result of astroturfing and don’t care?

Lmao. I keep seeing this today. "The koch brothers are making people protest"

****. You want to know who is making me want to protest? Whoever the hell decided to shut down the economy. That is who made me want to protest. Not George Soros or anyone else.

People are fed up with getting screwed out of freedom over the flu.

Old 04-18-2020, 09:41 PM

1,066 posts, read 887,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Lmao. I keep seeing this today. "The koch brothers are making people protest"

****. You want to know who is making me want to protest? Whoever the hell decided to shut down the economy. That is who made me want to protest. Not George Soros or anyone else.

People are fed up with getting screwed out of freedom over the flu.
I mean it’s a simple thing to check, go look at the register for reopenmd.com. I have no idea if the Koch brothers are behind it, but it’s not organic so someone has reasons to pull your strings.

Old 04-18-2020, 10:19 PM

2,880 posts, read 2,794,868 times
History repeating. There were idiots in 1918 too. Look how that turned out. Thank you idiots.

Old 04-19-2020, 12:03 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,266,864 times
Well on the bright side if they caught Corona at the protest today they build the herd immunity further. Though they may kill themselves or others in the process but that's only a 20% chance, and developing immunity is debatable now in the recent reports with the resurgence in cases in South Korea, China and Japan of people that already caught it and recovered. The scientists said they have no definitive proof we develop immunity to the virus. Which is alarming if we're going to rely on antibody testing to get back to work. Like in the case of those on the front lines such as healthcare workers repeatedly exposed to this virus, and without proper PPE in most cases.

They still have so much to learn about this virus. Plus it can still mutate before they develop a vaccine like it already did several times. They were even able to track the different strains that hit the West and East Coast with the West Coast having the strain that comes from China affect it while a separate strain that came from Europe affected the East Coast.

Old 04-19-2020, 07:35 PM

2,724 posts, read 4,756,824 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9T...ature=youtu.be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: