Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 12:39 AM

779 posts, read 472,138 times

Advertisements

So I just checked my vote status. I did in-person, early voting and it says "You have no vote history in the county in which you are currently registered in."

Can someone confirm what theirs says if you've checked and had voted? I have contacted the Clark County elections dept via email, but does anyone know of a deadline for rectifying such a possible discrepancy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2020, 02:20 PM

2,076 posts, read 4,073,711 times
I dropped in a box and mine too says "Received". There is no further status (I don't see any option for counted). I think received is the last status they post (at least for mail in/drop off).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
We dropped ours off at the ballot box at Henderson City Hall a week before election day. The website says it was received but not yet counted. I am registered as "R" so it probably got tossed in the trash.

Old 11-07-2020, 07:41 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,262,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhuff80 View Post
So I just checked my vote status. I did in-person, early voting and it says "You have no vote history in the county in which you are currently registered in."

Can someone confirm what theirs says if you've checked and had voted? I have contacted the Clark County elections dept via email, but does anyone know of a deadline for rectifying such a possible discrepancy?
This is most of what it says for me:

Date of Election

Method of Voting

11/03/2020 Early Voted
11/08/2016 Early Voted
11/06/2012 Election Day
11/04/2008 Early Voted
11/02/2004 Election Day

Voting History Definitions
Date of Election – This is not the actual date you cast your ballot or that your ballot was counted, this is the date of the election in which you participated.
Ballot Mailed to Voter – The county election official has mailed out your ballot.
Ballot Received – Your mail ballot has been received by the county election official (10-15 days after the election the county election official will certify vote history and all accepted mail ballots will change to Mail Ballot Counted).
Mail Ballot Counted – Your mail ballot was counted.
Early Voted – You voted in-person during Early Voting.
Election Day – You voted in-person on Election Day.
Provisional Vote – You were given a provisional ballot and must satisfy the eligibility requirements in order for your ballot to be counted (if your ballot is counted, 10-15 days after the election the county election official will certify vote history and this will change to Early Voting or Election Day).

Old 11-08-2020, 05:38 AM

228 posts, read 197,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnyc View Post
View your voting history at the Nevada Secretary of State’s website:
https://www.nvsos.gov/votersearch/

I voted in person on Election Day, but it hasn't shown up yet.
I voted on the first day of early voting. I was in line at 8am, got to the door by 10am, and was told I had already voted. I raised hell, told her my unopened mail ballot was in my car and not to pull that BS. She called a team leader over and I was given a plastic card to vote. This web site shows a provisional vote.
On Nov 6th, a lady shows up at my door telling me my vote was flagged and would not be counted if I did not go to the election office. We ran down there and there were news crews everywhere along with lots of police. The lady assured me my vote had been counted. I don't trust it and consider this election a fraud and a waste of my time.

Old 11-08-2020, 07:28 AM

229 posts, read 217,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy2017 View Post
I voted on the first day of early voting. I was in line at 8am, got to the door by 10am, and was told I had already voted. I raised hell, told her my unopened mail ballot was in my car and not to pull that BS. She called a team leader over and I was given a plastic card to vote. This web site shows a provisional vote.
On Nov 6th, a lady shows up at my door telling me my vote was flagged and would not be counted if I did not go to the election office. We ran down there and there were news crews everywhere along with lots of police. The lady assured me my vote had been counted. I don't trust it and consider this election a fraud and a waste of my time.
I know that sounds annoying, but better they are overscrutinizimg votes then under just in case. That to me shows how hard it would be to have fraud in this election, it’s such a vetted process no matter what side your on.

Old 11-08-2020, 03:15 PM

395 posts, read 272,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berger12345 View Post
I know that sounds annoying, but better they are overscrutinizimg votes then under just in case. That to me shows how hard it would be to have fraud in this election, it’s such a vetted process no matter what side your on.
Every side has had observers in there and except for volume
and the amount of mail-in ballots, there are checks and balances
throughout the whole process. There might be a few isolated issues
and that happens with any election we have had. Large levels of
fraud and vote stealing? Um no...not happening.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:44 AM

327 posts, read 446,350 times
Default When to expect status update to "Mail Ballot Counted"

https://twitter.com/NVElect/status/1326208766379917312

Quote:
Nevada Elections
@NVElect
Replying to
@NVElect
Once results have been certified next week, your vote history will change to Mail Ballot Counted. Be patient. If there was a problem with your ballot, you would have been notified. You can read more about this topic here: https://nvsos.gov/sos/Home/Component...acklist=%2fsos
5/5

Old 11-14-2020, 10:22 AM

7 posts, read 9,494 times
I voted early and in-person.
But my vote history is still showing - 11/03/2020 Provisional Vote.
This is confusing. Anyone has same problem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: