U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-11-2021, 01:11 PM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca17 View Post
Minnesota has always given the Knights trouble, for whatever reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyaw View Post
It was good to see Stone back, but Petro is out indefinitely. Which is a huge bummer. We'll see if the next man up mantra takes affect.

It gets no easier with back to back in St. Louis Friday/Saturday!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-03-2021, 12:29 AM
 
2,316 posts, read 4,107,684 times
Reputation: 1950
Quote:
Originally Posted by orca17 View Post
Minnesota has always given the Knights trouble, for whatever reason.
Minnesota and Colorado have had their way. The power play futility was their undoing vs Dallas last summer. DeBoer has yet to find the right recipe. Too much talent to have such a putrid PP.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2021, 04:11 PM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123
Bummer on game 1.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2021, 08:50 AM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123
I was a little worried in game 3 when the Wild scored the third goal (only to be overturned). Feeling better after game 4 (and yet another Wild goal overturned). Go Knights Go!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2021, 12:37 AM
 
Location: Southern Nevada
4,549 posts, read 1,911,462 times
Reputation: 6308
I didn't have a good feeling about Game 7 after the VGK lost the last two, but with Reaves & Pacioretti back in the lineup it made a big difference. Hat trick by Janmark was nice.

Now on to Colorado and the Avs. Win one there and you have home ice back. Stats show that doesn't seem to be a huge advantage anymore, but it seemed to make a difference tonight.

Avs might be a bit rusty after the longer layoff but I don't think that'll last very long. There is a couple of days between games 1&2 that should help Vegas after the seven game series.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2021, 08:04 AM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I didn't have a good feeling about Game 7 after the VGK lost the last two, but with Reaves & Pacioretti back in the lineup it made a big difference. Hat trick by Janmark was nice.

Now on to Colorado and the Avs. Win one there and you have home ice back. Stats show that doesn't seem to be a huge advantage anymore, but it seemed to make a difference tonight.

Avs might be a bit rusty after the longer layoff but I don't think that'll last very long. There is a couple of days between games 1&2 that should help Vegas after the seven game series.
I am hoping for the rust factor as well. I anticipate a tough series. Would be surprised if it doesn't go 7.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2021, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Southern Nevada
4,549 posts, read 1,911,462 times
Reputation: 6308
Well we can forget about the Avs rust factor. I think it was more the VGK fatigue factor with getting a beat-down like that. Embarrassing to say the least.

Pro teams do not like to be embarrassed so we'll see what their response is. Two days of rest should help. Hopefully Fleury is back in net but I suspect Reaves gets suspended for the goon antics.

VGK are a good team but the Avs are smokin' hot right now. No doubt the VGK know what they need to do, but the question is can they do it?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2021, 11:45 AM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Well we can forget about the Avs rust factor. I think it was more the VGK fatigue factor with getting a beat-down like that. Embarrassing to say the least.

Pro teams do not like to be embarrassed so we'll see what their response is. Two days of rest should help. Hopefully Fleury is back in net but I suspect Reaves gets suspended for the goon antics.

VGK are a good team but the Avs are smokin' hot right now. No doubt the VGK know what they need to do, but the question is can they do it?
Yup. So much for the rust factor theory I was hoping for.

An extra day off will be good. Hopefully they bounce back Wednesday and steal one in Colorado!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2021, 08:27 AM
 
930 posts, read 401,817 times
Reputation: 1123
Sure is more fun when they're winning! Exciting times!

That OT winner in game 5 was especially exciting.

Go Knights Go!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2021, 08:49 AM
 
Location: Southern Nevada
4,549 posts, read 1,911,462 times
Reputation: 6308
Haven't played the Habs this year so the Semi's will be interesting. I don't think they're as physical as the VGK but they do have Price in goal. Habs might be in for a little bit of a shock when they get to the Fortress. VGK now has home ice for the rest of the playoffs. Big advantage.

Hopefully there isn't a letdown after beating the Avs, which I thought was the team to beat. I don't think that'll happen, though. Mark Stone won't allow it!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top