U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-27-2021, 11:50 PM
 
326 posts, read 162,199 times
Reputation: 211

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Cmon people. Your microchip won’t work properly unless you get your second software update!
Facebook deletes a 100K plus user group that formed to record and discuss the side effects people experienced from the jab. Think about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Facebook taking 'very aggressive measures' to remove vaccine misinformation
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/faceb...141428270.html
There was nothing about microchips in that link.

Dude, are you ok or do you make yourself happy making ignorant jokes about the vaccine? I would love to see evidence of the so-called "100K plus user group" that you claim facebook deleted. Maybe there was a bug or glitch in the server which caused the removal of the group? Even if the group was deleted, that is not a very good justification for you to make snobby comments or jokes about the vaccine. If you don't believe in the vaccine, good for you.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 04-28-2021, 12:15 AM
 
1,072 posts, read 645,836 times
Reputation: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by compwiz02 View Post
There was nothing about microchips in that link.
Of course not, that was a joke.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-28-2021, 08:38 AM
 
326 posts, read 162,199 times
Reputation: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Of course not, that was a joke.
Still have no idea why people makes jokes about this whole thing *facepalm* I mean I've seen people make jokes but that's because they got vaccinated and understand the severity of the whole situation and want to relieve the stress. Then there are those other people who think the science behind the vaccine was made up by rich people... I rest my case.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-28-2021, 10:54 AM
 
686 posts, read 541,939 times
Reputation: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Facebook taking 'very aggressive measures' to remove vaccine misinformation
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/faceb...141428270.html
Where did you hear about this group being deleted, though? Misinformation is harmful.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-29-2021, 01:57 AM
 
Location: Henderson, NV
6,965 posts, read 7,211,051 times
Reputation: 9579
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusVelo View Post
Wait until you hear about the risk of blood clots from birth control.

You seem to have no understanding of how viruses work.
You seem to have no understanding how to read data or peer reviewed research? Because I understand quite well about Coronasniffles. I understand that just 8,000 people under 40 have died of anything Covid related out of 570,000 reported deaths. I understand that healthy people without medical issues under age 70 have just a 0.05% fatality rate. I understand that we have no long term safety data about any of the vaccines and that there’s no medical reason healthy young people need to be vaccinated. I understand that 40 years of peer reviewed research showed no benefit to masks against airborne respiratory viruses let alone home made cloth masks. I understand at no point has any of the data shown any benefit to any mask mandates. I understand lockdowns don’t work because I’ve actually read the research data. I understand the CDC literally made up 6 feet of social distancing from thin air sort of like the mask mandates when MIT just found that there’s no difference in virus risk between 6 and 60 feet inside, that air filtration and size of space has more to do with viral risk than distance.

It seems like you’re the one who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. I guarantee and would bet my entire fortune that I’ve read ten times as much as you have on Coronavirus and my sources are medical journals and data, NOT CNN or any other fake news that doesn’t report anything but fear mongering nonsense for ratings.

If you’re at risk, get vaccinated. I support you! You’re smart and doing the right thing. If you’re that scared and you’re young and healthy, and the vaccine will make you not afraid, hey go for it! I support you too. But I’d encourage everyone to make their own medical decisions based on the facts and data not on nonsense.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-29-2021, 09:27 AM
 
218 posts, read 94,898 times
Reputation: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
You seem to have no understanding how to read data or peer reviewed research? Because I understand quite well about Coronasniffles. I understand that just 8,000 people under 40 have died of anything Covid related out of 570,000 reported deaths. I understand that healthy people without medical issues under age 70 have just a 0.05% fatality rate. I understand that we have no long term safety data about any of the vaccines and that there’s no medical reason healthy young people need to be vaccinated. I understand that 40 years of peer reviewed research showed no benefit to masks against airborne respiratory viruses let alone home made cloth masks. I understand at no point has any of the data shown any benefit to any mask mandates. I understand lockdowns don’t work because I’ve actually read the research data. I understand the CDC literally made up 6 feet of social distancing from thin air sort of like the mask mandates when MIT just found that there’s no difference in virus risk between 6 and 60 feet inside, that air filtration and size of space has more to do with viral risk than distance.

It seems like you’re the one who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. I guarantee and would bet my entire fortune that I’ve read ten times as much as you have on Coronavirus and my sources are medical journals and data, NOT CNN or any other fake news that doesn’t report anything but fear mongering nonsense for ratings.

If you’re at risk, get vaccinated. I support you! You’re smart and doing the right thing. If you’re that scared and you’re young and healthy, and the vaccine will make you not afraid, hey go for it! I support you too. But I’d encourage everyone to make their own medical decisions based on the facts and data not on nonsense.
JonathanLB, 8chan is not posting peer reviewed articles - your making up total lies. Wake up, look at what’s happening in India, it’s a very dire situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/sos-me...-health-system

I even posted news from Fox of all places to show you a non fake news link.

Last edited by Dom Cobb; 04-29-2021 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Link
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-29-2021, 11:39 AM
 
326 posts, read 162,199 times
Reputation: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
You seem to have no understanding how to read data or peer reviewed research? Because I understand quite well about Coronasniffles. I understand that just 8,000 people under 40 have died of anything Covid related out of 570,000 reported deaths. I understand that healthy people without medical issues under age 70 have just a 0.05% fatality rate. I understand that we have no long term safety data about any of the vaccines and that there’s no medical reason healthy young people need to be vaccinated. I understand that 40 years of peer reviewed research showed no benefit to masks against airborne respiratory viruses let alone home made cloth masks. I understand at no point has any of the data shown any benefit to any mask mandates. I understand lockdowns don’t work because I’ve actually read the research data. I understand the CDC literally made up 6 feet of social distancing from thin air sort of like the mask mandates when MIT just found that there’s no difference in virus risk between 6 and 60 feet inside, that air filtration and size of space has more to do with viral risk than distance.

It seems like you’re the one who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. I guarantee and would bet my entire fortune that I’ve read ten times as much as you have on Coronavirus and my sources are medical journals and data, NOT CNN or any other fake news that doesn’t report anything but fear mongering nonsense for ratings.

If you’re at risk, get vaccinated. I support you! You’re smart and doing the right thing. If you’re that scared and you’re young and healthy, and the vaccine will make you not afraid, hey go for it! I support you too. But I’d encourage everyone to make their own medical decisions based on the facts and data not on nonsense.
I would like your thoughts on the following articles:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...re-at-risk-too
https://www.health.harvard.edu/disea...break-and-kids
https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/mask
https://www.cebm.net/wp-content/uplo...cs-final-1.pdf

Each article contains links that you can also go through on your own.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-29-2021, 02:16 PM
 
Location: Southern Highlands
2,210 posts, read 1,400,545 times
Reputation: 1929
Quote:
I understand that 40 years of peer reviewed research showed no benefit to masks against airborne respiratory viruses
and yet they are mandatory in the OR and in many other medical situations.
Quote:
there’s no medical reason healthy young people need to be vaccinated
vaccination of the low risk population protects those who are high risk and cannot be vaccinated or isolated.
Quote:
I understand the CDC literally made up 6 feet of social distancing from thin air
No, this number comes from research into the spread of TB in the 19th century.

Quote:
I guarantee and would bet my entire fortune that I’ve read ten times as much as you have on Coronavirus
reading is not understanding.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-29-2021, 11:41 PM
 
1,072 posts, read 645,836 times
Reputation: 1918

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
Rate this post positively
 
Old 04-30-2021, 12:21 AM
 
686 posts, read 541,939 times
Reputation: 762
Quackwatch has some good stuff on her.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top