Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 08:40 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,028,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
My advice is close the deal as quickly a possible. There is this mask of chaos over the process...so get it done.

And it can get scary...

Two days after the 2nd shot I woke up this AM mildly short of breath. Checked pulse---35 to 45 bpm. That is of course Tachycardia. Actually Brady Tachycardia. Kind of different in that I am a Brady.

Has improved during the day but still a little scary. Email off to the Cardiologist as to whether I should panic... no reply yet .

Not surprising...He has wanted to put in a pace maker for the last couple of years. I suspect he is about to win... I expect he will want one of these three way devices that cost $100,000.

My only defense is I claim I am worth it. Though I actually worry if that is true.
Bradycardia and tachycardia are opposites. You have bradycardia.

Old 04-25-2021, 12:20 PM

1,766 posts, read 1,222,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash Can View Post
Roughly 10% of those who contract COVID experience long term complications including brain fog, lung damage, and heart ailments among a variety of other issues. These “long haul” problems are affecting all demographics, not just the elderly or those with pre-existing conditions.

Pick your poison, but I’ll take my chances with the vaccine. Good luck to you too!
Fear is so powerful. Do we know what are 1 year and 3 years side affects from those vaccines?

Why people at very low risk of suffering serious illness from Covid, particularly the young and healthy, should be encouraged to take a vaccine that is being administered under an Emergency Use Authorization — in other words, before it has been fully tested and fully approved." and at your own risk without any accountability from the manufacturer of those vaccines? Why would you inject something like this in your body?

Old 04-25-2021, 12:26 PM

223 posts, read 156,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Fear is so powerful. Do we know what are 1 year and 3 years side affects from those vaccines?

Why people at very low risk of suffering serious illness from Covid, particularly the young and healthy, should be encouraged to take a vaccine that is being administered under an Emergency Use Authorization — in other words, before it has been fully tested and fully approved." and at your own risk without any accountability from the manufacturer of those vaccines? Why would you inject something like this in your body?
You Skipped my response from before; so I’ll repost. Get the vaccine to prevent variants from spreading that are resistant to the vaccine to prevent a worse disease and future lockdowns.

Well, if a variant comes that is resistant the vaccines, we can then thank you for causing more lock downs.

I’ll share this with you and anyone else who is not sure about the vaccines;

“You have your proof in terms of efficacy and safety,” Offit said. If you are still refusing, “then that’s because you’re not a skeptic anymore. You’re a cynic.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/khn.org...d-so-fast/amp/
Rate this post positively

Old 04-25-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Cobb View Post
Well, if a variant comes that is resistant the vaccines, we can then thank you for causing more lock downs.

I’ll share this with you and anyone else who is not sure about the vaccines;

“You have your proof in terms of efficacy and safety,” Offit said. If you are still refusing, “then that’s because you’re not a skeptic anymore. You’re a cynic.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/khn.org...d-so-fast/amp/
Current vaccines are garbage. Why would you inject something in your body that no one wants to take responsibility for and you have to sign that it is at your own risk. How can you people sleep at night?

“ You can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either. Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.”

Last edited by C2BP; 04-25-2021 at 12:45 PM..

Old 04-25-2021, 01:45 PM

223 posts, read 156,415 times
Quote:
Current vaccines are garbage. Why would you inject something in your body that no one wants to take responsibility for and you have to sign that it is at your own risk. How can you people sleep at night?

“ You can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either. Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.”
Keep following Q and living a paranoid life, I’m sure your a hit a parties... funny enough trump was the one who kicked off operation warp speed and he’s gotten the vaccine himself. So, logic must run deep with you.

Old 04-25-2021, 03:09 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
Bradycardia and tachycardia are opposites. You have bradycardia.
Not opposites. Simply an above and a below limit.

But thanks the point was Bradycardia. Though I do also some time get tachycardia. However in this instance only the low pulse...no alternate high one.

Cardiologist opines it is not due to the vaccine. His view is he has seen it before. I have worn a loop recorder for years so he knows what my cardiac system does.

Old 04-25-2021, 04:40 PM

Interesting.....

Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid Vaccines
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...doses.amp.html

Old 04-25-2021, 05:00 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,028,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Not opposites. Simply an above and a below limit.

But thanks the point was Bradycardia. Though I do also some time get tachycardia. However in this instance only the low pulse...no alternate high one.

Cardiologist opines it is not due to the vaccine. His view is he has seen it before. I have worn a loop recorder for years so he knows what my cardiac system does.
Precisely opposites: too slow (bradycardia) versus too fast (tachycardia). Obvious to everyone who knows Greek roots: brady = slow and tachy = fast.

Old 04-25-2021, 11:15 PM

4 posts, read 1,891 times
I got my first shot today. Really smoky process. I already got Covid last year too.

Old 04-26-2021, 01:24 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,629,910 times
Quote:

I have no clue. It’s completely baffling and it’s bad, irresponsible medical advice. These doctors take an oath to do no harm and they’re such spineless cowards they don’t come forward and say look if you already had Coronavirus obviously you don’t need a vaccine against something you already had. This is basic common sense and requires no level of immunology training to understand. The number of 20s and 30s who are perfectly healthy getting experimental vaccines they don’t need is truly baffling. But hey I’m sure that 18-year-old who has now had 3 brain surgeries because of the J&J vaccine sure is happy she got it! Bet her family is stoked about it too.

For me, it’s a hard pass on anything going into my body that hasn’t been studied for a decade plus. Just not gonna happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas