U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-13-2021, 02:25 AM
 
Location: san antonio
1 posts, read 278 times
Reputation: 10
Hey everyone. Is there a Union for the gaming side of the casino jobs (ie. slot attendants, slot techs, etc.)? Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-13-2021, 07:22 AM
 
3,290 posts, read 1,227,284 times
Reputation: 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is I View Post
Hey everyone. Is there a Union for the gaming side of the casino jobs (ie. slot attendants, slot techs, etc.)? Thanks!
Wow, 13 years before 1st post!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-13-2021, 07:48 AM
 
2,454 posts, read 4,300,947 times
Reputation: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is I View Post
Hey everyone. Is there a Union for the gaming side of the casino jobs (ie. slot attendants, slot techs, etc.)? Thanks!

UAW Local 3555. But currently there is not a lot of bargaining agreements in place.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-13-2021, 08:21 PM
 
Location: Henderson, NV
1,051 posts, read 815,936 times
Reputation: 2880
Stations is holding 3 consecutive hiring events June 15-17 advertising on the spot hiring. Of course that doesn't imply there will not be 500 people applying for 43 jobs, but the link below seems to reflect the demand for employees.

https://www.stationcasinosjobs.com/
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2021, 11:21 AM
 
8 posts, read 2,825 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVREDLEG View Post
Stations is holding 3 consecutive hiring events June 15-17 advertising on the spot hiring. Of course that doesn't imply there will not be 500 people applying for 43 jobs, but the link below seems to reflect the demand for employees.

https://www.stationcasinosjobs.com/
I might go to that. Thanks all u guys are great.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2021, 08:53 PM
 
Location: Henderson, NV
1,051 posts, read 815,936 times
Reputation: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVREDLEG View Post
Stations is holding 3 consecutive hiring events June 15-17 advertising on the spot hiring. Of course that doesn't imply there will not be 500 people applying for 43 jobs, but the link below seems to reflect the demand for employees.

https://www.stationcasinosjobs.com/
Saw on the local news ticker that Stations is planning to hire 800.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2021, 05:23 PM
 
Location: In a secret bunker under the Cannery
1,078 posts, read 959,642 times
Reputation: 792
having spent 20 years in the gaming business my suggestion would be go somewhere else that has a m GM or Caesars property such as Council Bluffs Etc and get some experience there then try to transfer to Las Vegas if you're looking to be in the gaming end of things
you also might find it easier to find break in employment in towns like Pahrump or Mesquite

sorry I can't be more specific because you didn't really say what type of Casino work you're looking for


wishing you a very success
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2021, 12:21 PM
 
8 posts, read 2,825 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by robojester View Post
having spent 20 years in the gaming business my suggestion would be go somewhere else that has a m GM or Caesars property such as Council Bluffs Etc and get some experience there then try to transfer to Las Vegas if you're looking to be in the gaming end of things
you also might find it easier to find break in employment in towns like Pahrump or Mesquite

sorry I can't be more specific because you didn't really say what type of Casino work you're looking for


wishing you a very success
I was hired and am now in the process of getting my gaming license. Super stoked. Yes my goal is one of the giant resorts.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:58 PM
 
Location: So Cal
8,307 posts, read 7,774,722 times
Reputation: 7969
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Wow, 13 years before 1st post!
The poster will get back to you with a response by 2034.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top