Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 08:18 PM

191 posts, read 665,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Mrs. BugBully, this is my Husbands Baby! I have put more money into this damn thing then I would even like to think about. Don't know what time that Red Rock closes, but my husband liked this run, just sucked cause he has taken his A/C out and everything belonging to it, so no Air in the middle of summer SUCKS!!!!
hahaha! you and my wife have something in common!..she complains about spending money on my cars also haha!

i have to agree with the AC specially in vegas..i had my AC recharged just for vegas...i dint care for it in cali tho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 08:24 PM

2,086 posts, read 6,848,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post
nice cars daddy! and nice driveway hehe

im not familiar with the bmw body codes but is that an 03 or same?

I have had a chance to ride with my friend from cali in his 03 M3 with the sequencial shifter and i have to say those things have power.

heres my track car recently sold in Feb 08...still missing her and wished i dint sell her,but its for a house so im dealing with it.

And this one was my daily driver and now my daily/racer. Since im gonna be married to a 30 yr mortgage i decided to just keep one car for now or get a subie later (maybe)
It is an '02. The chassis code is E46. The E46 M3 was produced between '01 and '06. Mine had the sequential manual gearbox (SMG) as well. The B5 ('02)S4 had a 2.7L twin turbo V6, a 6MT, and AWD. I had it chipped to about 320 crank hp and 380-390 crank lb ft of tq (about 1 bar or 14.7 psi of boost). I miss both of those cars to death.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post
hahaha! you and my wife have something in common!..she complains about spending money on my cars also haha!

i have to agree with the AC specially in vegas..i had my AC recharged just for vegas...i dint care for it in cali tho
I never used my AC in the M3, didn't want to tap the power. I didn't listen to the radio either. You've ridden in one, you know that engine and exhaust note at high RPM's are sweet music.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:29 PM

359 posts, read 1,407,789 times
dam we barely took the turbo out of the supra and i just saw the pics for that canyon run.. lol so excited with no car to take there !! ill just have to take the taco to get familiarized with the place. btw daddysm3, nice a4 !

bosozoku, thats going to be one helluva a sleeper

Old 05-14-2008, 08:38 PM

heres a pic (the only pic) of the supra when it was running.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:51 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,472,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyojo View Post
heres a pic (the only pic) of the supra when it was running.

My Nephew would be in love!!! He loves Supras, wants to get one once he pays off his car, and sells it. He's been racing with my hubby since he was like 10.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyojo View Post
dam we barely took the turbo out of the supra and i just saw the pics for that canyon run.. lol so excited with no car to take there !! ill just have to take the taco to get familiarized with the place. btw daddysm3, nice a4 !

bosozoku, thats going to be one helluva a sleeper
It's actually an S4. That's the one thing I don't like about Audis. I know that some people are into sleepers, but when I buy a car from a auto company's performance division I want it to stand out a bit, you know? Audi's all look the same. The RS6 looks exactly the same as the A6, the A4 looks just like the S4, which looks almost exactly like the RS4, etc. I still miss that car though.

I'm down for a canyon run anytime you guys are. I've driven the G through the scenic loop and it actually performed pretty well all things considered. I would definitely do it again! Also the road that runs along the lake from Lake Mead north to Lake Mead south is a pretty fun drive from what I hear, and the Valley of Fire is also a blast from what I hear although I have not experienced either yet.

Everyone has some pretty sweet rides BTW. We need to meet up soon.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys///M3 View Post
It's actually an S4. That's the one thing I don't like about Audis. I know that some people are into sleepers, but when I buy a car from a auto company's performance division I want it to stand out a bit, you know? Audi's all look the same. The RS6 looks exactly the same as the A6, the A4 looks just like the S4, which looks almost exactly like the RS4, etc. I still miss that car though.

I'm down for a canyon run anytime you guys are. I've driven the G through the scenic loop and it actually performed pretty well all things considered. I would definitely do it again! Also the road that runs along the lake from Lake Mead north to Lake Mead south is a pretty fun drive from what I hear, and the Valley of Fire is also a blast from what I hear although I have not experienced either yet.

Everyone has some pretty sweet rides BTW. We need to meet up soon.
im so down to go for a drive at those places ! but i hope you guys wont mind having a truck go along because my supra isnt running i took out the factory twin-turbo and im replacing it with a garrets gt4788 turbine. so it will be out of commission for a few months

s4 ? first time ive heard of it since im not too familiar with european cars. what are the specs on it ? still looks nice btw

Old 05-14-2008, 09:34 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,472,108 times
Know how that goes. My husbands car has been down since November, had a couple of things to fix. We just started our own company in November, so the finances were not there. Finally got it all put back together last week. Tomorrow he is going to try and get a smog, hopefully it will pass, he had to put the stock injectors in so he could get it to pass. In the past years had to pass the smog a different way!

Old 05-14-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
In the past years had to pass the smog a different way!
lol i think im familiar with the "other way"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas