U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 03:56 PM

341 posts, read 126,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy702 View Post
Yeah asking you to get a vaccine to access public places where you could spread a virus is all it takes to have a fascist state.
You can spread the virus in public spaces right now.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 04:43 PM

1,113 posts, read 241,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxCaNv View Post
Hence the whole point of the initial post explaining the idiocy of this Governor and the Raiders organization by employing this tactic.

Sometimes I just want to throw my hands in the air when I see a response like that. It's like people are either being obtuse or they simply have a mental block when it comes to this thing.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:55 PM

It doesn't have to make sense to them. It's all about the feels.

Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/double-ja...140126657.html

Old 08-19-2021, 05:47 PM

5,776 posts, read 10,278,470 times
Quote:
Hence the need for a two-class solution. The momentum will continue for private businesses that bar the unvaccinated from entering. I think the Governor wanted this for the Raiders but he's probably being told it wouldn't hold up.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy702 View Post
Hence the need for a two-class solution. The momentum will continue for private businesses that bar the unvaccinated from entering. I think the Governor wanted this for the Raiders but he's probably being told it wouldn't hold up.
Two separate classes of people who can all spread the virus regardless of vaccination status.

Makes perfect sense

Old 08-19-2021, 06:18 PM

993 posts, read 455,389 times
Quote:
Two separate classes of people who can all spread the virus regardless of vaccination status.

Makes perfect sense
However, people without the shot only make up about 99% of the patients in the ICU!? Let's assume that's typical BS liberal media. So maybe it's only 90% of the ICU patients. It seems to me if I liked living, let alone going to a Raider's game, I would want to get the shot and be done with it. That's just me though. People are allowed to smoke and do a bunch of other hazardous to their health things so why not this too!?

Old 08-19-2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longviewJoe View Post
However, people without the shot only make up about 99% of the patients in the ICU!? Let's assume that's typical BS liberal media. So maybe it's only 90% of the ICU patients. It seems to me if I liked living, let alone going to a Raider's game, I would want to get the shot and be done with it. That's just me though. People are allowed to smoke and do a bunch of other hazardous to their health things so why not this too!?
Exactly. Suddenly, the "My Body, My Choice" people want to persecute you if you don't do to your body what they tell you.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Makes perfect sense
Like I said, a mental block or being obtuse. And of course there has to be a penalty of some sort also to insert their superiority. Fortunately, I don't surround myself with close minded and intellectually rigid thinking. Most of my friends, vaccinated or not, are very respectful and don't wish ill will upon others.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longviewJoe View Post
And you do realize there are 3 ICU beds for every 10,000 people in the United States? Looking purely at the numbers, should anyone really be that worried that they will end up in the ICU? I've never understand the insinuation that getting Covid is synonymous with being in an ICU or dying. That's not even close to being the case. And of course this exercise is pure idiocy as the likelihood of someone getting infected is high as you know there will be people in the stadium that are virtually unprotected since they just got a shot. I can't explain it any better than that regardless of how obtuse people want to be.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
Like I said, a mental block or being obtuse. And of course there has to be a penalty of some sort also to insert their superiority. Fortunately, I don't surround myself with close minded and intellectually rigid thinking. Most of my friends, vaccinated or not, are very respectful and don't wish ill will upon others.
This will only get worse as more and more people come to the realization that their vaccines do not work as advertised. There is no "Get vaccinated and get on with your life". I understand that some will be upset; I don't like being sold a bill of goods either. Some on this forum though clearly want to force us to join them in their misery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas