Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 11:04 AM

295 posts, read 362,707 times

Advertisements

I lived in Crystal Creek for 1.5 years from 1995 to 1996, I know it is long time ago but considering back then I will rate them as good, not perfect but good enough. Location wise it is perfect speciall y if you will be commuting to UNLV, you can use surface streets and be there in 15 minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 05:46 PM

1 posts, read 3,290 times
Smile $ 850 single bedrood in villa Serena Apartments (best rating on apartmentratings)+Free entertainment center and D'table

Hello,

If you are still looking for single bedroom apartment. You have a perfect deal. A single bedroom apartment at Villa Serena Apartments. This apartment complex has best rating on www.apartmentratings (broken link).com . The apartment location is 325 N Gibson Rd, Henderson, NV. It is close to two freeways (215 and 95). Near to big gelleria (lot of shoping complex's + movie theater, etc...). This place is very SAFE.... It is 20minutes drive from UNLV.

I am planing to move out Right now. I am trying to transfer the lease (lease expires in November). If you are interested I will leave my Entertainment center + TV + beautiful Dining Table+ lot of other stuff...

If you are interested.. Please send an e-mail at [EMAIL="suresh_divi01@yahoo.com"]suresh_divi01@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 PM

697 posts, read 3,279,215 times
I have an apartment in Henderson. It near Horizon and Horizon Ridge. It will be available end of august. 2 bed 2 bath, $895 a month. PM me fo details.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:36 PM

4 posts, read 14,048 times
Thank you all! Just got back from Vegas and apartment hunting, and I ended up renting a condo from a private owner, rather than doing the corporate apartment thing. I just liked the place better, and most of the apartments I looked at weren't really what I wanted. (Particularly Camden Commons...the appliances, counters, and fridge were freakishly low to the ground. I mean, I'm 5'10", but they were low even for a normal height person. I would have developed a hunchback living there.) The place I chose is at Windmill and Green Valley Pkwy, so it's about 10 to 15 minutes from school, and close to shopping, restaurants, etc.

Next on my list of stuff to find: Anyone knows a good dive bar in the area where there's a decent tap selection of beer, and if at all possible, a good trivia night, (I will be leaving McG's in Chatsworth...sad, sad, sad), I'm all ears!

Old 06-26-2008, 10:25 PM

322 posts, read 1,270,769 times
I looked at those condos. Cant say I liked the floorplan, but to each their own. You get a garage with that too, correct?

How much do you pay in rent?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:30 AM

4 posts, read 14,048 times
I get a garage and a carport space. I'm paying $1100/mo, for the 2 bedroom, 2 bath place. It's not right at Green Valley Pkwy, that's just the nearest major cross street, it's one of those little gated complexes around there. The name of the small cross street escapes me, but it's pretty close to Green Valley Pkwy. The back porch looks out over the wash.

It's a bit more than I had planned to spend, but it's a nice, spacious place, and the complex is gated and has security at night. It was by far my favorite, compared to all the apartments I looked at. (Camden Commons, Bay Breeze, Hacienda Heights, The Player's Club). Hacienda Heights are brand, brand new and nice, at Nellis & Russell, but there's no gate on the community, and that didn't appeal to me. Also, it's right by the freeway, which I'm sure is loud once you're living there.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,815 times
Looking for on-site apartment manager employment.
Have 6 years exp, also in apartment maintance repairs.
918/649/1018
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas