Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 01:47 PM

157 posts, read 558,408 times

Advertisements

Why don;'t you do that online dating service eharmony or match.com. I have heard people having great success with that.

Go to church activities, get involved in a health club, go to a sports bar, etc. Get a job and I betcha some friends you meet know some females you can meet.

On the other hand if you have to ask people how to meet people, I would probably see a Dr. for some counseling at your age.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:48 PM

471 posts, read 621,568 times
I mean you guys act like it's really easy to meet people in vegas. It's not easy in Alabama because everyone is cliqued off. Ofciurse I have my own clique too over here but was wondering if vegas was snooty and cliquish and if it was easy to meet girls.

Are the girls prudes? In AL the girls only date guys they would marry and often date for several years and do marry

Old 09-21-2008, 05:32 PM

7,112 posts, read 13,114,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
I mean you guys act like it's really easy to meet people in vegas. It's not easy in Alabama because everyone is cliqued off. Ofciurse I have my own clique too over here but was wondering if vegas was snooty and cliquish and if it was easy to meet girls.

Are the girls prudes? In AL the girls only date guys they would marry and often date for several years and do marry
I used to live in North Italy and Okinawa(Japan). If I can date girls out there easily which some could barely speak english, Im sure dating in Vegas should be a breeze. There are so many bars, clubs, dance spots...etc. The social scene is incredible.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:24 PM

but where did you meet the girls in japan and Italy

Old 09-21-2008, 08:18 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,527,050 times
Quote:

People are cliquish and cautious in Vegas. The snooty ones are reserved for Snoberlin and Green Dollar Valley and worst of all.....County Club. Damn Commies.

You have to realize this is a city of corruption, Con Artists and trigger happy Farm Animals with badges. This makes everyone more cautious then normal. That being said, everyone else is the same every place else in the world. Its not the generalization of others so much as it is WHO YOU ARE. And you sound like a decent guy. Be yourself and dont act like some one else. Done act like some one who you THINK girls might want.

Old 09-22-2008, 04:31 PM

Default so what's the answer

ok so where do I meet people and get dates again?

Old 09-22-2008, 04:33 PM

7,112 posts, read 13,114,709 times
Quote:
but where did you meet the girls in japan and Italy
Bars, clubs, discos, ultra lounges, beach, BBQs, parties, .....everywhere. I met my Ex at a grocery store.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:47 PM

2,086 posts, read 6,828,005 times
Quote:
ok so where do I meet people and get dates again?
1. You are more likely to meet women in school then by trying to scout out the spots.

2. No disrespect, but your posts seem a little bit desperate or one-track. Relax, do your thing and you will meet people. Refer to point 1, and of course like von949 said you can and will meet people anywhere. That is, of course, unless you try too hard. Be yourself and you will find people that you click with.

3. Asking again won't change the answers.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:16 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,066,910 times
Walk a dog. Borrow it if you don't want to own one. Week end dog parks.

Take feel good classes...Tai Chi...yoga...transcendental meditation.

Join a bouncy church.

Join a walking club. Often have a set of older women who will take on the task of fixing you up as a hobby.

Join an athletic club.

Shop at busy times. Talk to people in the check out lines.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:53 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,992,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Walk a dog. Borrow it if you don't want to own one. Week end dog parks.
Make it a puppy....puppies are chic magnets.......

so they tell me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: