Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 02:04 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,946,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Why don't you knock off this nonsense? You have been perfectly well briefed on living in Las Vegas. YOu know that there is a vast difference between being a tourist and a local. If you are renting a 1000 a month or less apartment you can't afford to go near the strip or the club scene or the fine restaurants. You have to save all year for a single meal at Chinois.

Now behave or all your practical questions are going into the garbage can.

Well said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 02:06 PM

471 posts, read 625,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Why don't you knock off this nonsense? You have been perfectly well briefed on living in Las Vegas. YOu know that there is a vast difference between being a tourist and a local. If you are renting a 1000 a month or less apartment you can't afford to go near the strip or the club scene or the fine restaurants. You have to save all year for a single meal at Chinois.

Now behave or all your practical questions are going into the garbage can.
LoLolol! You think IM paying for it? Im still in school. I've never had a job in my life. It's all on my parents tab. Is this unusual in LV? Gah where I live parents pay for all their kids stuff. None of the people I know have jobs. Vegas seems SOOO diff. than where I'm from.

Now you behave and answer my questions like a mature adult like everyone else.

Thanks!

Last edited by lexusman199; 11-08-2008 at 02:20 PM..

Old 11-08-2008, 02:19 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Lexus yo are becoming a painintheposterior......try askin an intelligent question that you truly need an answer to and you might get something back.

A troll by any other name is still a troll.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
LoLolol! You think IM paying for it? Im still in school. I've never had a job in my life. It's all on my parents tab. Is this unusual in LV? Gah where I live parents pay for all their kids stuff. None of the people I know have jobs. Vegas seems SOOO diff. than where I'm from.

Thanks!

I think what you need to do is print all the zillions of posts that you have here asking all these questions, some of them the same-to your therapist. Maybe he can answer them for you.

Old 11-08-2008, 05:31 PM

2,404 posts, read 10,687,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Lexus yo are becoming a painintheposterior......try askin an intelligent question that you truly need an answer to and you might get something back.

A troll by any other name is still a troll.
don't be surprised if you get a DM from the mod for making that comment, i did when i made that comment about lexus before

Old 11-08-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
I think what you need to do is print all the zillions of posts that you have here asking all these questions, some of them the same-to your therapist. Maybe he can answer them for you.

Sorry, I shouldn't have made this comment, it wasn't very nice. I guess I was just feeling alittle sassy.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvkewlkid View Post
don't be surprised if you get a DM from the mod for making that comment, i did when i made that comment about lexus before

One might simply point out that our boy Lexus seems more intent on creating dissension and controversy and negatively effecting the wa on our fine list.

One might also suspect that he is a 14 year old kid. Could be wrong but a lot fits.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:09 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,472,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post

Thanks!
Speaking for myself, don't know about anyone else here. I worked for everything I have. Didn't have my parents paying for everything. Moved out of my mother's house at 16.

I kinda feel sorry for you. From the way you are talking you are going to have a BIG reality check when you really have to get in the real world!

Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
I moved out of the family abode when I was 17. My family was poor, we all paid our own way. Must be nice to have rich parents to pay for everything.

Old 11-09-2008, 04:48 AM

471 posts, read 625,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I moved out of the family abode when I was 17. My family was poor, we all paid our own way. Must be nice to have rich parents to pay for everything.

dude heck no its not all cookies and cream. ive learned one may have one thing but not maybe other things ie sober parents, divorced parents, health problems.

so dude one could say britney spears has it nice fame wise but im sure its not nice for her not having custody of her children

you get my point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas