Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:23 PM

15 posts, read 80,588 times

Advertisements

Hey all,

I'm moving with my family to Las Vegas from Los Angeles next week, a few weeks ago I was contacted by the Sprint call center there in Vegas for a customer support position, the lady in human resources told me to contact her about the position when I get moved over. Well, next week we're moving and I need to contact her, however, her phone number is saved on our now broken cell phone.

So I was curious if anybody had contact info for the call center, specifically the H.R. department, I really need to start working ASAP, and they said I can start first week of Feb... I tried looking on Sprint's website, and looking online via yellowpages and whatnot, but I've had no luck at all with any kind of contact info, I've also called Sprints general directory HR number, and they said they do not have contact information for the call centers, and that I need to contact someone more on a local level, I tried calling a few Sprint stores, and they had no clue.

So I was hoping maybe someone around here is working there and could help me out. I'd be glad to put someone down as a referral for a bonus, I just need to get working!

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 10:29 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,470,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBest182 View Post
Hey all,

I'm moving with my family to Las Vegas from Los Angeles next week, a few weeks ago I was contacted by the Sprint call center there in Vegas for a customer support position, the lady in human resources told me to contact her about the position when I get moved over. Well, next week we're moving and I need to contact her, however, her phone number is saved on our now broken cell phone.

So I was curious if anybody had contact info for the call center, specifically the H.R. department, I really need to start working ASAP, and they said I can start first week of Feb... I tried looking on Sprint's website, and looking online via yellowpages and whatnot, but I've had no luck at all with any kind of contact info, I've also called Sprints general directory HR number, and they said they do not have contact information for the call centers, and that I need to contact someone more on a local level, I tried calling a few Sprint stores, and they had no clue.

So I was hoping maybe someone around here is working there and could help me out. I'd be glad to put someone down as a referral for a bonus, I just need to get working!

Thanks in advance!

Sprint might have some local stores with that name..however, Sprint has changed to their other name as far as phone service in Las Vegas goes, it's now..EMBARQ.

There is a large EMBARQ facility at 330 S. Valley View Blvd, near the Meadows Mall..it's administrative, human resources and that might be a call center as well if I remember correctly...

Anyways it's a start, the phone number to that facility is 702-244-7469

Good luck, let us know how you're doing!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:55 PM

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. I tried calling Embarq, without much luck. I found a few things.. I found the address which is

6880 Bermuda Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89118 -

It's for sure a Sprint center, though I believe it used to be a Nextel (which is now owned by Sprint) My reasoning behind that is that all the numbers I've found associated with that address have lead me to Nextel numbers.
And on top of that, I found an article on the call center expanding from a year or so back Sprint

So a few positive leads, but nothing so far, I'm open to anything if anybody has any ideas.. Thanks!

Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 PM

1 posts, read 13,410 times
Hey, I work for Sprint in Fort Worth, I could get the number for HR in Las Vegas, The Director for my Center is also yours in Las Vegas. Let me know.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:56 PM

hey there,

thanks for the reply.. the lady actually called me back as a follow up a few days ago, so I got all the contact info and already went in for my interview..
Thanks for the offer though!

Old 07-15-2009, 03:58 PM

1 posts, read 12,524 times
Hi I am actually looking for the HR information for the Las vegas Sprint call center also. I am in the background check stage of my application but my class is suppose to start on Monday so I need to see if I actually have a job or not...Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 21,723 times
I'm trying to get a job as a business customer service rep in Las Vegas. If I go be different then others and get the human resources phone number that would show perseverance of me wanting the job. Thank you in advance

Old 03-29-2010, 07:17 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camet11 View Post
If I go be different then others and get the human resources phone number that would show perseverance of me wanting the job. Thank you in advance

Old 04-13-2010, 11:15 AM

2 posts, read 21,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Yes I noticed this after i posted it. Too bad these forums don't allow you to edit your posts. We're human.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:46 AM

1 posts, read 10,163 times
I have applied to sprint and went for a interview and they are doing the background check now. I am wondering if they are going to do a credit check, and how strict are they when it comes to it? Anybody please help, i REALLY need this job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas