Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 12:10 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,979,635 times

Advertisements

as is mine......and the forum takes up less space now too life is sweet.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:12 PM

164 posts, read 588,324 times
I just enabled the "ignore list" - at least I won't see the constant moronic babbling.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM

471 posts, read 621,170 times
guys try to stay on topic thanks.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:00 PM

Does anyone by chance happen to live here? Is it clean, safe, etc.?

I saw it online looks nice.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 PM

86 posts, read 306,141 times
Lexus, seriously think about what your writing before you write it. Look at craigslist and go see how much a studio or even a 1 bedroom at Signature cost. Unless Mommy and Daddy are paying for it you wont be able to afford it as a college student with a part time job or even a full time job. Signature cost around 3500 a month for a studio/1 bedroom so Ive seen. Its expensive. The strip is going to have danger, EVERY place does even your hometown. Get a grip on reality and stop living in fantasy land, grow up and stop thinking your going to live this millionaire lifestyle. Vegas is just like every other town take out the strip and you have an average big city. Please stop asking suck idiotic question. Look at the places online and call them, but if you cant get a hold of reality your NEVER going to make it.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:38 PM

101 posts, read 313,225 times
I have something I would like to add for you lexusman. Something you may want to think about. All the things you think are gonna be so great about Vegas are great in moderation. If you try to LIVE the fantasy life like that day to day it will just become boring, tiresome and no longer a fantasy. Then what? If you make it out in one piece... You will end up desensitized to the glitz and glamour without really enjoying it in the great small doses, an alcoholic, and a walking cesspoll of stds. No one wants that and while some may not be very elegant in their responses know that people here are trying to help you out. Its just hard to understand I guess that when living in Vegas you start to shift to a different mindset than the weekend partier. Its up to you how harsh you want that transition to be.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZtoLV View Post
Lexus, seriously think about what your writing before you write it. Look at craigslist and go see how much a studio or even a 1 bedroom at Signature cost. Unless Mommy and Daddy are paying for it you wont be able to afford it as a college student with a part time job or even a full time job. Signature cost around 3500 a month for a studio/1 bedroom so Ive seen. Its expensive. The strip is going to have danger, EVERY place does even your hometown. Get a grip on reality and stop living in fantasy land, grow up and stop thinking your going to live this millionaire lifestyle. Vegas is just like every other town take out the strip and you have an average big city. Please stop asking suck idiotic question. Look at the places online and call them, but if you cant get a hold of reality your NEVER going to make it.

Mommy and Daddy are paying for all of it. I'm subsidizing some though.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerStephen View Post
I have something I would like to add for you lexusman. Something you may want to think about. All the things you think are gonna be so great about Vegas are great in moderation. If you try to LIVE the fantasy life like that day to day it will just become boring, tiresome and no longer a fantasy. Then what? If you make it out in one piece... You will end up desensitized to the glitz and glamour without really enjoying it in the great small doses, an alcoholic, and a walking cesspoll of stds. No one wants that and while some may not be very elegant in their responses know that people here are trying to help you out. Its just hard to understand I guess that when living in Vegas you start to shift to a different mindset than the weekend partier. Its up to you how harsh you want that transition to be.

Thank you Stephen. You make an excellent point. Moderation is def. imp

Old 02-06-2009, 09:07 PM

86 posts, read 306,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
Mommy and Daddy are paying for all of it. I'm subsidizing some though.
Well doesnt that just make you the king of Vegas.

I feel bad for you,because one day mommy and daddy are going to stop paying for everything and your going to see what its like to work hard for all the finer things in life, and because you have been spoiled all you life reality its going to knock you flat on your a.s.s.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:10 PM

Yes you know my mum and dad and know their plans for me. You also know I'm in school doing well looking to be a doctor.

You know me, my mum, and dad, my plans for the future, my parents financial status, if they decide not to pay for my stuff, and who knows what in heck else all from a forum.

Tell me, psychic, more. What else do you know that youre with holding from me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas