Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 06:54 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,126,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
Women instinctively know that men with six pack abs are virile. And men with big guts are not. All that blubber cuts of the blood supply to the important equipment.
Without being to graphic, the less fat, the more you no what comes out. I have been told by many girls that skinny guys have big.........

Old 07-15-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuse View Post
Good looking is good looking, and ugly is ugly...and its all in the eye of the beholder.

But in my opinion a skinny guy can get away with being lean, and a fat guy can get away with being a big guy...but a guy with scrawny arms, skinny legs, little man boobs and a pus gut is just a mess. Now that I've offended 1/2 the guys over 30 on this forum I will crawl back in my hole
As I said, that is the absolute worst. I hate to admit it, but I am now the skinny fat man myself. I am doomed.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:01 AM

23,072 posts, read 28,795,075 times
Personality, bedroom skills will always override the biggest wart at the tip of your nose!

I have met those kind, with those magnetic, dynamic personalities! Awesome they are! No need for them to go to a gym! They just, simply, got what it takes!

Last edited by tijlover; 07-15-2011 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 07-15-2011, 09:21 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,401,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Without being to graphic, the less fat, the more you no what comes out. I have been told by many girls that skinny guys have big.........
I have heeard just the opposite...that skinny guys have pencil dicks.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:56 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,417,601 times
Isn't it time for Bab-waa Waa-waa ta do a story on this topic? Men without hats? Remember that 80's song, Safety Dance? Am I rambling?

Come in Bab-Waa, we need your strict, news-ee New York City high-falutin' stylin' here.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:03 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,550,432 times
It's the same problem women seem to have thinking they have to be toothpicks with big fun bags hanging off them to be attractive. There's a guy who likes every body type. There's even guys who dig obese women but that's few and far between. If you want to talk about what guys notice unconsciously it would actually be curvy child bearing hips. Not underweight super model types. Guys are also much more visually activated if you can't tell by the strip clubs across the country. Basically, as a guy you've got a lot more legroom I'd say to attract the opposite sex with your physical appearance. The one thing you don't want to look like is that you've just given up. Certain things like a big gut can indicate that but it can be overlooked. If you have too many indicators of giving up then you're in trouble.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:42 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,515,823 times
Default A drive around Centennial Hills and the Far Northwest, Picture thread is closed

I took these pics out on a drive yesterday, I drove up 215 to Decatur and then on up to Grand Teton, then headed down Jones to Ann Rd, enjoy. Btw I wanted to upload these to the picture thread but it is closed

Centennial Pkwy between Tenaya Way and Buffalo Dr (Target/Vons Plaza)

215 Eastbound headed towards Tenaya Way overpass

Grand Teton headed west from Decatur. Looks Summerlin-ish with those street lights

Iron Mountain Ranch subdivision along GT

Old 07-15-2011, 01:55 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,515,823 times
Default More far NW Pics

Grand Teton and Bradley Rd area

Grand Teton headed towards Jones

Heading down Jones

I had no idea it was so nice along the edge of town. Its like Grand Teton is the new Summerlin almost

Hope you guys like the pics

Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
It's the same problem women seem to have thinking they have to be toothpicks with big fun bags hanging off them to be attractive. There's a guy who likes every body type. There's even guys who dig obese women but that's few and far between. If you want to talk about what guys notice unconsciously it would actually be curvy child bearing hips. Not underweight super model types. Guys are also much more visually activated if you can't tell by the strip clubs across the country. Basically, as a guy you've got a lot more legroom I'd say to attract the opposite sex with your physical appearance. The one thing you don't want to look like is that you've just given up. Certain things like a big gut can indicate that but it can be overlooked. If you have too many indicators of giving up then you're in trouble.
I am officially now obese weighing 207 at 5'10'' tall, and am continuing to get fatter. I weighed myself at the Albertsons on the way home this morning. I can tell a huge difference in the way I am treated by not only women but men too. I cannot believe I put on over 40 pounds this winter. All I did was stay home, drink beer, and order restaurant food online. I am so disgusted in myself that I let myself go. When I moved here, I weighed 150 pounds and wore 32 inch waist pants. I now wear 38 inch waist pants. I should have done something earlier instead of keep buying bigger pants. I have been trying to diet for the last month but it is not working. Every time I start to lose weight my hunger goes crazy and I end up eating everything in site. Last Saturday, I ordered two medium pizzas from Domino's. I could not believe I ate BOTH pizzas at once. I need to do something because this is killing my self esteem. I felt like running in front of a car on the way home from the strip.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,990,353 times
Nice pics Davie.....

It's too bad we no longer have a photo thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas