Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 09:46 AM

9,478 posts, read 12,217,383 times

Advertisements

I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Vegas

I love the fact that they have free Wifi here!

I packed a carry-on only to save the hassel of baggage claim, and they asked if I would gate check to save time...and I said yes. But it is kinda nice not having to drag my bag all over with me...and my bag caught an earlier flight so it will be in Vegas before I am LOL Save me from waiting around for it!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
I have a toothache and need to see a dentist this week. Everybody please cry for me.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM

Oh and what is the deal with the weather? High in the upper 70s today? BOOOOO!!!

Old 04-29-2012, 02:55 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,512,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
You don't wanna do that now do you?
Just keep looking. The right girl is out there.
To quote the immortal Jerry Garcia:
"Don't tell me this town and got no heart....just gotta poke around"
I won't go that route ever Stagger Lee

I'd rather be alone than go gay.

But as far as love and relationships go, I've given up. Its official...the female gender is incapable of ever truly loving me which I'm ok with

Besides the last thing I need, is a controlling conniving woman whos going to do nothing but ruin my freedom, make me miserable, and cost me all my money. Dont need that again

Old 04-29-2012, 03:53 PM

Ive been doing some more thinking as well. My life here is actually going quite well, I have a secure job, I dont have to pay rent, I could save a lot of money by going to school here in FL, I can only move up with Publix, and I was also presented an opportunity to work for the local electric company here in Orlando

As my uncle said, I "need to have a stable, secure job, build up a career" so that I'm in "a really good place financially"

And considering all the jobs I had in Las Vegas and all the struggles and issues I had. Perhaps moving to Vegas isn't in the cards for me anymore? I think I should stay with a secure job while I have one

Oh well...

Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,374,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I'm similar to LVD in the sense that future relationships with women are ruled out, because of the way I have been treated by them in the past. and besides pretty much every woman I meet I'm interested in either runs the other way or has a boyfriend anyway so what's the point.

and unfortunately the ratio between single men an single women is way off we live in a society today were single men out number single women about 4 to 1
Davie you have many years ahead of you. I believe the right woman will come to you. Don't go looking. Just let it happen.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Vegas

I love the fact that they have free Wifi here!

I packed a carry-on only to save the hassel of baggage claim, and they asked if I would gate check to save time...and I said yes. But it is kinda nice not having to drag my bag all over with me...and my bag caught an earlier flight so it will be in Vegas before I am LOL Save me from waiting around for it!
Have a great time Elle Tea and Happy Birthday to you!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Ive been doing some more thinking as well. My life here is actually going quite well, I have a secure job, I dont have to pay rent, I could save a lot of money by going to school here in FL, I can only move up with Publix, and I was also presented an opportunity to work for the local electric company here in Orlando

As my uncle said, I "need to have a stable, secure job, build up a career" so that I'm in "a really good place financially"

And considering all the jobs I had in Las Vegas and all the struggles and issues I had. Perhaps moving to Vegas isn't in the cards for me anymore? I think I should stay with a secure job while I have one

Oh well...
It's your decision Davie no matter what you decide to do. Best wishes no matter what. You are very bright and personable.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
It's your decision Davie no matter what you decide to do. Best wishes no matter what. You are very bright and personable.
I know its my decision and thank you for the best wishes Pommy

I just think now maybe I should listen to my family for once and stick with what I know and what Im good at. I have a secure job and I shouldnt throw that away a second time

Besides even though being in Las Vegas is what I want, knowing what I went through the first time around, I ruined my life with the bad choices I made living in Las Vegas, now what I need to do now that I have a secure job is get stable and work there for the nest 40 years and then retire comfortably

Besides....when do I ever get what I want, it usually comes at too big a cost to me to have personal happiness

Old 04-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
I know its my decision and thank you for the best wishes Pommy

I just think now maybe I should listen to my family for once and stick with what I know and what Im good at. I have a secure job and I shouldnt throw that away a second time

Besides even though being in Las Vegas is what I want, knowing what I went through the first time around, I ruined my life with the bad choices I made living in Las Vegas, now what I need to do now that I have a secure job is get stable and work there for the nest 40 years and then retire comfortably

Besides....when do I ever get what I want, it usually comes at too big a cost to me to have personal happiness
You're kidding right...work at your job for the next 40 years? The world is your oyster, you just don't have to have everything right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas