Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 04:28 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Madam....kindly check your DM's.

Now, now, dont cry StaggerLee! I got yer message. Check YOUR DMs now!

Old 06-25-2012, 07:22 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I have no idea what the heck is going on with LVD. I even stayed out of the thread the last week or so when it was going back and forth with him and others about his drinking, the "woe is me" stuff,etc.
Then I come in here after a nap and see that post above.
I find that to be not only really strange, but really insulting at the same time. I am not in high school, nor remotely even close to that age and I will not play stupid childish games with anyone.
I actually enjoyed the meet and thought everyone was really nice and was looking forward to doing that again some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstance View Post
Who knows what is going on with LVD. The meet was great and it was so nice to meet everyone there - LVD really needs to look at what his problems are, because the alcohol will push everyone away - and it seems to me that is what he wants. Too bad, such a young man who has the world at his fingers and keeps throwing it away. Pray that he wakes up and smells the roses one day, just so sad to see anyone in that condition. Just want to say how honored I was to meet everyone at the meet and cannot wait until the next time. And Ms Pinkstring - thanks for the company at the movie today, had a great time at a cheesy movie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
I don't backstab, I walk up to you and drive the knife in from the front

Jonathan
Although I do wish I never did go to the meetup, I was wrong by including all of you in my rant. It is only one person at the meetup that I was referring to (none of you above that I quoted), but he/she is not worth my time anyways, so all is good. I am going to go through a metamorphosis now. I am starting training this week with two different people, and I am going to do what I have to do to become successful. I will be gone for the next 3 months or so, but when I come back I will have....

1. Severely reduced my alcohol consumption. I used to be a social drinker before, and I will become one again. Drinking daily will become a thing of the past.

2. Built up an income where I can live a normal life like everyone else here. This is the main reason I feel so depressed. Making $9.50 an hour for the last 5 years flat out sucks, and making absolutely nothing as I am currently sucks even worse. My self-esteem has gotten much worse since I lost my job in November.

3. Started to rebuild my health. I will be eating mostly organic food, and I will start working out again. That is a must.

In closing, I am putting all my efforts to achieve my goals. See you all in a few months.

p.s. To Kimba01...thanks for defending me against the troll. It means a lot to me. I tried to rep you, but I couldn't.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:58 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
I am completely strange, so you got it right.

Nah....at least no more than the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
yeh but yer pretty in pink :P
Uhh......any pictures......preferably, a pink nightie.

Last edited by VLWH; 06-25-2012 at 08:14 PM..

Old 06-25-2012, 09:22 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,995,060 times
Quote:
I have no idea what the heck is going on with LVD. I even stayed out of the thread the last week or so when it was going back and forth with him and others about his drinking, the "woe is me" stuff,etc.
Then I come in here after a nap and see that post above.
I find that to be not only really strange, but really insulting at the same time. I am not in high school, nor remotely even close to that age and I will not play stupid childish games with anyone.
I actually enjoyed the meet and thought everyone was really nice and was looking forward to doing that again some time.
my wife and i went to a meet several years ago.. everyone was great.... i find that when times are tough (which they are very hard right now).. this board has been a godsend... even if its just the well wishers etc.. you guys have no idea how much it means...

Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 PM

990 posts, read 1,654,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Although I do wish I never did go to the meetup, I was wrong by including all of you in my rant. It is only one person at the meetup that I was referring to (none of you above that I quoted), but he/she is not worth my time anyways, so all is good. I am going to go through a metamorphosis now. I am starting training this week with two different people, and I am going to do what I have to do to become successful. I will be gone for the next 3 months or so, but when I come back I will have....

1. Severely reduced my alcohol consumption. I used to be a social drinker before, and I will become one again. Drinking daily will become a thing of the past.

2. Built up an income where I can live a normal life like everyone else here. This is the main reason I feel so depressed. Making $9.50 an hour for the last 5 years flat out sucks, and making absolutely nothing as I am currently sucks even worse. My self-esteem has gotten much worse since I lost my job in November.

3. Started to rebuild my health. I will be eating mostly organic food, and I will start working out again. That is a must.

In closing, I am putting all my efforts to achieve my goals. See you all in a few months.

p.s. To Kimba01...thanks for defending me against the troll. It means a lot to me. I tried to rep you, but I couldn't.
You go boy. The first step is the decision to change. Best of luck in your metamorphosis.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:52 PM

990 posts, read 1,654,521 times
I see that DavieJ89 is "not a member." Too bad. I will miss him.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:03 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I have to change my message to make it make more sense. This is an FYI. Do not trust anyone you meet off of this forum as they are mostly backstabbers. That goes for all the people I met at the meetup. I wish I never would have met any of them. I have now learned my lesson. I am not replying to anyone on this, but this needs to be put out there so that others do not get betrayed the same way I did.
I'm so confused...been away for awhile. What's this latest drama about?

Old 06-26-2012, 05:36 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,638,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I'm so confused...been away for awhile. What's this latest drama about?
A friend of mine once said "It's hard to be dramatic without a audience"

Jonathan

Old 06-26-2012, 07:21 AM

762 posts, read 1,562,309 times
I find the only time to be dramatic is when I don't have an audience

Anyone reading Shades of Grey? I must admit I am engrossed, not like Mr Grey but men should read it if they have no idea what they are doing.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:24 AM

762 posts, read 1,562,309 times
I have been in a dispute with my employer so have taken most of this month off. It has been so nice to be off. The way they handled everything makes me not want to go back. Alas, I do need insurance and the money helps too. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's back to work I go. PS won the dispute with rock solid proof. There is something to be said for documentation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas