Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 09:13 AM

8 posts, read 10,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
keep the tape on .....the dividing line between LAS VEGAS BLVD NO and LAS VEGAS BLVD SO is FREMONT STREET
The diving line between NORTH LAS BEGAS AND LAS VEGAS is OWENS AVENUE The divinding line between LAS VEGAS and Paradise/Winchester Township is SAHARA AVENUE.

NO wonder theres so much misinformation in this forum
Yes thats what I meant.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:31 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLVmeets View Post
Yes thats what I meant.
I thought thats what you meant

Old 11-08-2012, 01:04 PM

110 posts, read 174,229 times
Quote:
hmmmmm interesting......hmmmmmmIf its super secret and yet YOU know about it either "A" It aint all that secret or "B" youre in it ....so why do you keep coming back?
People know me as "Sloppy_Seconds". Maybe you are familiar with the term. Or you can call me "SS". Thats it. Been a lurker for a while. Now that my office is finished and complete. I have some spare times in the mornings to be a little social.

I have been invited to some weird social vegas online club. I read through it and it was a bunch of people complaining about everyone on this site. Not my cup of tea.

Complaining gets you no where in life.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
"Super"? Hmmm. As long as you are getting what you need from the LV forum, what does it matter who is lurking or whatever else? Who cares? Just give your advice to those who need it.
I guess it cares to the other members of the other site.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:01 PM

487 posts, read 747,303 times
Quote:
North and south street markers change at Fremont Street...

Nrth Las Vegas begins at [i believe] Owens.....

If I drove north on S.Buffalo from Trop, are you saying I would have to hit Fremont before it became N.Buffalo?

Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 PM

487 posts, read 747,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Charleston
That's what I thought

Old 11-08-2012, 06:31 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchem View Post
If I drove north on S.Buffalo from Trop, are you saying I would have to hit Fremont before it became N.Buffalo?
ACTUALLY you wouldnt hit Fremont because fremont was deactivated and overrun by the 95 Xpressway but Yes....you would CROSS 95 and THEN it would become N Buffalo.....Fremont and US95 being one and the same there,
But the divider is the line that Fremont WOULD have taken ......

Its kinda like giving directions in a small town ....Ny plumber told me how to find his house the other day ...he said Yu drive East on northern Ave to where the Kawasaki dealer was 10 years ago and turn left......there is absolutely NO indication that there was EVER a kawasaki dealer there.....

Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
ACTUALLY you wouldnt hit Fremont because fremont was deactivated and overrun by the 95 Xpressway but Yes....you would CROSS 95 and THEN it would become N Buffalo.....Fremont and US95 being one and the same there,
But the divider is the line that Fremont WOULD have taken ......

Its kinda like giving directions in a small town ....Ny plumber told me how to find his house the other day ...he said Yu drive East on northern Ave to where the Kawasaki dealer was 10 years ago and turn left......there is absolutely NO indication that there was EVER a kawasaki dealer there.....

When I used to give people directions to the bus station I would say "take Charleston and turn left at the bugs" I'll bet you know exactly what I'm talking about, even though it's gone. We're getting old, Dyni.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy_seconds View Post
People know me as "Sloppy_Seconds". Maybe you are familiar with the term. Or you can call me "SS". Thats it. Been a lurker for a while. Now that my office is finished and complete. I have some spare times in the mornings to be a little social.

I have been invited to some weird social vegas online club. I read through it and it was a bunch of people complaining about everyone on this site. Not my cup of tea.

Complaining gets you no where in life.
Nowhere is one word, by the way.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Nowhere is one word, by the way.

Have a nice day.
Thanks, but it really does not matter on this site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas