Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,663,267 times

Advertisements

I have lots of color...red, blue, green, purple, yellow, black, brown...

Old 04-05-2009, 11:08 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
I have lots of color...red, blue, green, purple, yellow, black, brown...

Have a couple of those. But got mostly red today! LOL

Old 04-06-2009, 01:49 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,277,930 times
I didnt even know it was warm today. I spent the day sleeping most of the day and not feeling well. No i don't have the flu or a cold. Just a touch of food poisoning. That's what I get for going out to eat yesterday.
The only cooking I trust anymore is my own.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:10 AM

17,998 posts, read 9,057,515 times
Quote:
Then you won't mind if I have your pint(s). How's Vegas? Well, here in Centennial Hills (NW Vegas), it's currently sunny, 68 degrees, with a 7mph wind from the north. How about where you are?
I dont mind you having my pints

Here in Indiana it is 34 degrees with a light drizzle northwest winds of 15-40mph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Great in North Las Vegas. I actually got in the pool today. I am a very white girl, and got a little color.
Here the pools wont open for about 2 more months

Old 04-06-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Have a couple of those. But got mostly red today! LOL
I'm currently up to ten tats. I plan to get one in memory of my mother when I get my settlement money in June. What do you have?

Pink: How can you get food poisoning from veggies? I rarely get seriously sick, just the occasional bout of indigestion. I prefer to drink ginger ale for it, but I do have some Alka Seltzer at home.

Gdude: I'll stick to our weather thank you. I passed thru IN (Gary) on a Greyhound bus with my family back in '82. Very flat, if memory serves.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:36 PM

I have 4, just got my last one in January for my daughters 4th birthday. I got it on my foot, man o man did that one hurt the worst. I had quite a few shots in me, but it did not work. That one is a vine with Lady bugs on it with My daughters name under it. It covers the whole top of my foot.

I have my 18th birthday one, that was a mistake, which is a Dolphin. I got that one it Laughlin, NV during Harley weekend. I want to get that one removed, it is on my chest.

My second one I got in New Orleans is a dolphin with a heart and my hubby's name. I actually want to cover that one up, but just have not decided with what.

And my third one is actually of a Baby holding flowers with my first daughters name. It is actually what is one her head stone, I had them print it out. I took it to Pricz Tattoos and they drew it up for me. I have it on the same ankle as the one on my foot. I tell people that is my daughter leg. I kept that one in black only because of what it symbolizes.

I am trying to think of one for my parents. My mom passed away about 6 years ago, and my father just passed away last week. They were not together when they passed, but I just want to get one that symbolizes both of them.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4562/wendytat.jpg (broken link)Here is a picture of the one on my foot that I just got.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loses. I plan to get one for my mother, when I get my money in June. I'm getting an Elvis teddy bear, with her name, and dates on it. I'll post a picture here when I get it.

This is the one that I have in memory of my maternal grandparents. The dove represents my grandfather, since he kept doves. The hummingbird represents my grandmother, since she loved them, and they would drink from the hose when she watered the flowers.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I'm currently up to ten tats. I plan to get one in memory of my mother when I get my settlement money in June. What do you have?

Pink: How can you get food poisoning from veggies? I rarely get seriously sick, just the occasional bout of indigestion. I prefer to drink ginger ale for it, but I do have some Alka Seltzer at home.

Gdude: I'll stick to our weather thank you. I passed thru IN (Gary) on a Greyhound bus with my family back in '82. Very flat, if memory serves.

You can stick to your weather and I will stick to mine. I dont like warm weather(seriously I freak if it rises above 85) I want to move North to Michigan or Minnesota maybe

Yes,I do agree with you that Indiana is largely flat however it is also very hilly. Especially once you get south of US 40 and east of US 31/I-65. I live in a town that is pretty hilly for a town of its size.

I have never been to Gary,Indiana closest I have been was Monticello,Indiana

Old 04-06-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your loses. I plan to get one for my mother, when I get my money in June. I'm getting an Elvis teddy bear, with her name, and dates on it. I'll post a picture here when I get it.

This is the one that I have in memory of my maternal grandparents. The dove represents my grandfather, since he kept doves. The hummingbird represents my grandmother, since she loved them, and they would drink from the hose when she watered the flowers.
Thank You! That is really a neat one. I love Tattoos. My grandma always gives me that look, like what are you doing? But then she sees what I got them for and she just laughs now.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM

Love your tattoo BugBully!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas