Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2011, 05:35 AM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times

Advertisements

Well, I ditched my personalized license plate today (Tjuana) at the DMV. Why?

I told one of my Mexican co-workers about my being stopped by police last Thurs. at 1:30am near Jones/Obannan and what was her take on it?

"You dummy! You run around with your Tjuana license plate, and the police probably thought you were Mexican and they were thinking they might have had a juicey DUI on their hands! I'm Mexican and I won't put anything on my car indicating I'm Mexican for fear of being brown-baited."

There you go! And the other times I've been stopped? Like at that Henderson park that night?

Why couldn't I have figured that out myself! But I will miss it!

Last edited by tijlover; 08-19-2011 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 08-19-2011, 06:46 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
If you look closely at the picture Aqualung posted you can even see the beard. She told me is actually a he/she. She is a hermaphrodite which is a person who is half man and half women. That is why she has a beard.
GEEZZZZ Give it a break....the one with the beard is Aqua

Old 08-19-2011, 07:14 AM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Yikes! This is starting to become a little bazaar...like reality show bazaar!
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:18 AM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I remember that and I will admit I was wrong there. I have never met Davie's girlfriend. This situation is a little different since this person wronged me (Aqualung's girlfriend, not Aqualung). I will just let this go as I do not want to upset anyone else.
So I take it you won't be attending the wedding?

Old 08-19-2011, 07:18 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,664,494 times
Sigh...it looks like I need to get off my park bench.

Yes, my lady does have a beard, which she's shaving for our wedding. Why does she have it? Medical problems, and we'll leave it at that.

Just be happy for us, everyone. M'kay?

And rest assured, my Lady J's no man. I know the difference.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:53 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,944,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Yikes! This is starting to become a little bazaar...like reality show bazaar!

Yeah and we are worried about the LV bashers and trolls? Seems a fine job is being done without them.

Congrats to Aqua...happiness and success is all relative. I hope you find both!!!

LVD...I would let it go. I understand you wish differently for Aqua, but people wish differently for you too. We do what we want to, pretty much regardless of what other people think. When someone asks for advice, they are really just using the forum to vent, to unload. Hoping that someone will agree with their decision or situation, feel bad for them. Ultimately, they don't really care what a person thinks. Most times they don't even know the person. This is not the teen forum (although, I wonder sometimes! ) so most here are adults, getting through life best they can. You don't have to congratulate someone you don't feel that way towards, but you really do have to sit back and let him play out his choices.

You said what you had to say, she responded, he responded and you responded. Good enough. People already think Las Vegas is whacked. We don't have to continue to give them ammo!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:09 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Yeah and we are worried about the LV bashers and trolls? Seems a fine job is being done without them.

Congrats to Aqua...happiness and success is all relative. I hope you find both!!!

LVD...I would let it go. I understand you wish differently for Aqua, but people wish differently for you too. We do what we want to, pretty much regardless of what other people think. When someone asks for advice, they are really just using the forum to vent, to unload. Hoping that someone will agree with their decision or situation, feel bad for them. Ultimately, they don't really care what a person thinks. Most times they don't even know the person. This is not the teen forum (although, I wonder sometimes! ) so most here are adults, getting through life best they can. You don't have to congratulate someone you don't feel that way towards, but you really do have to sit back and let him play out his choices.

You said what you had to say, she responded, he responded and you responded. Good enough. People already think Las Vegas is whacked. We don't have to continue to give them ammo!
I already said I was letting it go in my response to Airics. I never imagined 7 hours later Aqua's girlfriend would come on here with vicious lies calling me a psycho rapist and killer. I merely said I did not like her so this was totally uncalled for. I could not let THIS go. Regardless, I am going to let this go again, but if either of them starts up with this sh@t again, I will come back and defend myself.

Edit: I just put Aqualung8705 on my ignore list. This is now over regardless if he responds. He can now join Mad Man of Bethedsa as the only 2 people I have had to do this to.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:10 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
So I take it you won't be attending the wedding?
Hell no, I do not ever want to see either one of them again. I now HATE both of them!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
this sounds more n more like the eigth grade forum.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 AM

990 posts, read 1,654,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I really do not think that LVD would ever threaten someone's life. Or be a party to doing harm to others with other people. I think someone is really stretching the truth to suit them or to start something.
I agree. LVD is a good hearted person with an occasional sharp tongue.

Someone who would make up a story like this is either a lying sociopath or a deluded schizophrenic.

Aqua, be careful. I don't think you know her well enough yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas