Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2011, 11:24 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuse View Post
If you really hated her, you wouldnt have wasted the time and energy writing the letter. (Put down the bottle and hate her in silence... till it eats your heart and rots your mind...thats what i would do. hate her like a man )
You are right, I do not really hate her. I just want nothing to do with her is all. However, I honestly do not miss her at all.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:05 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,567,527 times
Quote:
If you really hated her, you wouldnt have wasted the time and energy writing the letter. (Put down the bottle and hate her in silence... till it eats your heart and rots your mind...thats what i would do. hate her like a man )
Don't worry, the rotting will happen either way.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:27 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,637,545 times
I'm heading back!!!! be in town Oct 18th till Nov 5

Jonathan

Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 PM

990 posts, read 1,654,099 times
Quote:
Right. The opposite of love isn't hate it's indifference. Still lots of emotion being invested.

At the end of a romantic relationship do men write letters to tell the women how they feel. Not a chance.

When you're really done there is nothing more to say

Old 10-09-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
Right. The opposite of love isn't hate it's indifference. Still lots of emotion being invested.

At the end of a romantic relationship do men write letters to tell the women how they feel. Not a chance.

When you're really done there is nothing more to say
As the cuse said I do not really hate her, but I still want nothing to do with her nonetheless. She had no idea how I felt about her as evidenced by the emails below, so I had to finally set her straight. She had absolutely no idea I was "done" as you say. Here is the two emails she sent this year, neither of which I responded to:

May 2011:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope you are having a good birthday. How have you been? I miss you and think of you often. I am doing well. I own a house now and live walking distance from work. It is so nice. XXXXXX and I are getting married on December 17th of this year and I hope you will be able to make it to the wedding. I am sending lots of love and birthday wishes your way.

Love,

XXXXXX

August 2011:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope you are doing well. I have been scrapbooking all those old pictures of our family so I have been thinking about you a lot. I was wondering if you could send me your address. I am getting married in December and I would like if you could be there.

Love,

XXXXX

Old 10-09-2011, 06:42 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
As the cuse said I do not really hate her, but I still want nothing to do with her nonetheless. She had no idea how I felt about her as evidenced by the emails below, so I had to finally set her straight. She had absolutely no idea I was "done" as you say. Here is the two emails she sent this year, neither of which I responded to:

May 2011:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope you are having a good birthday. How have you been? I miss you and think of you often. I am doing well. I own a house now and live walking distance from work. It is so nice. XXXXXX and I are getting married on December 17th of this year and I hope you will be able to make it to the wedding. I am sending lots of love and birthday wishes your way.

Love,

XXXXXX

August 2011:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope you are doing well. I have been scrapbooking all those old pictures of our family so I have been thinking about you a lot. I was wondering if you could send me your address. I am getting married in December and I would like if you could be there.

Love,

XXXXX
So sad when families sever ties. I have one brother who has not spoken to me or my sister for years. He was disappointed that my sister got the bulk of the inheritance. She was the one who put her life on hold to care for my parents. It is my brother's loss, not ours. We are here to welcome him back if and when he ever chooses to be part of the family again. LVD, you need to forgive and move forward.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:16 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Plus I did not want to live there at all. It's no secret whatsoever how influential the wife (the uncontested power behind the throne) can be in influencing a husband's decisions!

It's probably a good thing you didn't move there, you might have made your husband's life a passive-aggressive hell, and he might have been forced to frequent the red light district in Nogales on weekends when he wanted "a little more out of life".

It's no secret of the general ingredients of those who move to Las Vegas.
I would not have made his life hell, I would have found some things to like about the place. I just do not want to live in Arizona.
If my husband wanted to get a little action on the side, he could feel free. He could do that here if he wanted. He just doesn't. He isn't chained to me.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
So sad when families sever ties. I have one brother who has not spoken to me or my sister for years. He was disappointed that my sister got the bulk of the inheritance. She was the one who put her life on hold to care for my parents. It is my brother's loss, not ours. We are here to welcome him back if and when he ever chooses to be part of the family again. LVD, you need to forgive and move forward.
I moved on back in 2006. She is the one who needs to move on and leave me alone. She obviously had been searching for me as I had my Facebook account for less than one day and she sent me a friends request. I needed to finally stop her from contacting me permanently which I did. If she had not kept emailing me I would have not done what I just did.

Edit:

She got my email address from my facebook account. I had not had any contact with her for 3 years before I opened the facebook page.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Tucson's no worse than Lost Wages. What don't cha like about it, PinkString?
I just don't want to live there. New Mexico either. I much prefer Utah if I move anywhere. But will probably just stay in Las Vegas for awhile.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Now, with Pink, knowing her like I do it's probably a different story. When her husband suggested moving to Las Vegas, what did she say? Your most servile, obedient wife would never argue with her beloved Master! I will overcome my grief one day with the help of the Lord!!!
You are so full of it and "aching for a breaking" as my dear old drunk obnoxious sob Dad used to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas