Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2019, 11:22 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times

Advertisements

PID

And apparently he's not the only one!

Old 02-06-2019, 08:50 AM

170 posts, read 72,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
As usual. someone comes along and calls BS. What happens. The P.I.D. turns tail. No surprise.
Those folks never perform well under cross-examination

Old 02-06-2019, 10:34 AM

Those folks never perform well under cross-examination

Ringo Starr says Paul died in a tragic car accident on November 8, 1966. The rest of The Beatles loved Ringo. Ringo is indeed the last remaining member of The Beatles still alive. He said their Manager, Brian Epstein, told them to run a Paul McCartney look-alike contest immediately. Tavistock (the group behind The Beatles) didn't want young girls worldwide to commit suicide en masse. So they decided to cover it up. Perfect. The British love a mystery.

https://youtu.be/81T5eUxo6uo

So Ringo admitted it - he doesn't want to pass away keeping something inside of him that is a lie. He wants to share the information. Everyone loved Ringo in The Beatles - it is often said that the drummer is the "heart" of a rock band.

Click on the link and watch the video. There's way too much information collected over the years that is credible. There's a guy named James Halliday that looks like Paul. Some say James Halliday is the bowling-ball shaped head Paul McCartney - the original Paul McCartney who was left-handed. Some people think Paul quit Tavistock and The Beatles and didn't want to continue the mind-control project of brainwashing kids to hate Christ. Remember, The Beatles put Alistair Crowley on the cover of their first album after Paul died, Sargeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. All the people appearing on that album cover are either their heroes or their close friends. So, the thinking is that James Halliday is the former Paul McCartney. Tavistock let him out of The Beatles so he could live out a "normal" life as someone else. And be left alone. It's not a life for everybody. Either way, Paul McCartney was replaced by William Shears Campbell. William Shears Campbell became Paul McCartney. John Lennon was shot to death. He's gone. But is Paul (James Halliday now) living out his last years of life out of the limelight? Or is Paul McCartney dead? Dead from losing his head in a tragic car accident on November 9, 1966. The Beatles left clues all over the place. Play several of their songs backward and you'll hear things like 'Turn me on dead man' or 'I buried Paul.' Paul was obsessed that he was going to die. Humm. Very strange, huh? Paul is dead. I believe in the car accident explanation. Paul was decapitated at 5:00AM November 9, 1966. There is word that John Lennon buried Paul, it is another of the clues The Beatles left behind. It has been said that Paul's dead body was buried by John Lennon. Remember, John Lennon loved Paul McCartney. They were great friends. John was totally devastated by the death of Paul. So word is that John Lennon buried Paul. There's not much else available to substantiate that so it could be called a rumour. But the Illuminati leave clues as to what's going to happen before it happens to aleve their consciences. It is true. The World Trade Center plane crashes into the Twin Towers were foretold by the Illuminati years ahead of September 11, 2001. Clues on The Simpson's and Family Guy have been inserted by the Illuminati. The Beatles, following the lead of the Illuminati, left a massive amount of clues about Paul's death. John Lennon and Paul McCartney were close friends. There was a bad argument in the Abbey Road Studios earlier that morning, John Lennon may have been disagreeing with Paul on a song or more than one songs. Imagine how John felt about that after Paul died? Crushed inside. Then this guy, William Shears Campbell comes along. John did not like William Shears Campbell at all and would ofter tell him that he ought to be ashamed of himself for masquerading as Paul McCartney.

John Lennon loved Paul McCartney. But William Shears Campbell, who became Paul after November 9, 1966, and John Lennon didn't get along. John couldn't stand him. It must be said that William Shears Campbell was "the man of 1,000 voices." He was an immensely talented musician and singer. Imagine his excitement when he won the contest and was chosen to become Paul McCartney! He was thrilled. John Lennon and Faul did not get along.

John Lennon signed a 20-year pact with Satan the Devil in 1960. Guess what happened in 1980? Satan had him murdered! That's right. Satan keeps his promises. Well, weird thing to say, but in this case, he surely did. Mark David Chapman was a Tavistock operative who carried out the murder. He said that voices in his head would not let up saying "Shoot him! Shoot him! Shoot him!" John was shot 5 times in the back December 8, 1980. John regretted signing the pact with Satan in a 1965 article in which he told a good friend of his just that. Unfortunately, it was too late. He signed the pact 5 years earlier.

The Beatles were tired. Tired of girls screaming so loud that they couldn't hear their instruments. Both Paul and John wanted out of the band.

Paul McCartney kept telling his girlfriend Jane Asher that he thought he was going to die. It haunted him. He had nightmares constantly that he was going to die. That is really haunting because then he did. He stormed out of a recording session with the other Beatles in their Abbey Road Studios in London, England, early the morning of November 9, 1966. It was a cold London night, and there were reports of ice being in spots of the roads. Some reports say he picked up a hitchhiker named Rita (they wrote a song called "Lovely Rita Meter Maid" after her) and when she realized who had picked her up she freaked out and started hugging him while the car was moving. Remember, Paul was angry. This angered him more and he lost control of his Austin Healey 3000 and hit a pole. Paul was decapitated. Google "Paul McCartney car crash" and you'll get photos. Whether you believe them or not is up to you to decide. If this is something that interests you, you'll find lots of information on this subject. The Beatles were huge (duh) and loved worldwide. To all of a sudden not have Paul McCartney meant The Illuminati had ta get crackin' and do something about it.

Enter Mr. William Shears Campbell. He was the winner, and it didn't take long to choose him. Watch this YouTube video of The Beatles playing 'Hey Jude' on TV. It has over 137,000,000 hits on YouTube, and for good reason. It shows the immense talent of this band. It's a wonderful video. William Shears Campbell is a great singer, you guys. They picked the right replacement for Paul McCartney. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/A_MjCqQoLLA

Paul is dead.

Last edited by elkotronics; 02-06-2019 at 10:58 AM..

Old 02-06-2019, 10:55 AM

2,846 posts, read 4,516,151 times
in other news.....sure was cold yesterday & last night. pahrump had hail during the lunch hour, a couple of snowflakes fell during the afternoon & a biting wind during the night. anyone see snow in vegas?

Old 02-06-2019, 10:56 AM

170 posts, read 72,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

John Lennon loved Paul McCartney. But William Shears Campbell, who became Paul after November 9, 1966, and John Lennon didn't get along. John couldn't stand him. It must be said that William Shears Campbell was "the man of 1,000 voices." He was an immensely talented musician and singer. Imagine his excitement when he won the contest and was chosen to become Paul McCartney! He was thrilled. John Lennon and Faul did not get along.

Enter Mr. William Shears Campbell. He was the winner, and it didn't take long to choose him. Watch this YouTube video of The Beatles playing 'Hey Jude' on TV. It has over 137,000,000 hits on YouTube, and for good reason. It shows the immense talent of this band. It's a wonderful video. William Shears Campbell is a great singer, you guys. They picked the right replacement for Paul McCartney. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/A_MjCqQoLLA

Paul is dead.
Tremendous, this random winner of a lookalike contest not only looked like Paul, but he also sounded like him, could play the same dozen or so instruments and even went on to write some of the bands biggest ever hits! Even better, despite his infinite talent, you'd assume he would already be fairly well known, but he was completely anonymous, what luck!

He was not only arguably the world's greatest musician, he was undoubtedly the world's best ever method actor!

Okay, whatever man. Believe what you like, but out of respect for the regulars in this thread who probably don't appreciate this nonsense, I'm going to bail. See you in the conspiracy forum or something.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:01 PM

Tremendous, this random winner of a lookalike contest not only looked like Paul, but he also sounded like him, could play the same dozen or so instruments and even went on to write some of the bands biggest ever hits! Even better, despite his infinite talent, you'd assume he would already be fairly well known, but he was completely anonymous, what luck!

He was not only arguably the world's greatest musician, he was undoubtedly the world's best ever method actor!

Okay, whatever man. Believe what you like, but out of respect for the regulars in this thread who probably don't appreciate this nonsense, I'm going to bail. See you in the conspiracy forum or something.

Well, I've been on here since 2010. I'm not leaving. I'm putting this information on here for those who are interested. Can someone make someone believe anything? Anything at all? No they can't. I find it interesting that these people would go to such lengths to keep The Beatles intact and playing post November 9, 1966. And they pulled it off!

They not only pulled it off The Beatles made some great music after Paul died. Abbey Road is a classic. Enjoy the music. Punt this stuff if you like. I can't make you like interesting stuff. It's all up to you. All of you.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:52 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,675,571 times
And you now are entering... The Elkotronics Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

As you may realize (or not considering your inane responses) No one here gives a rat's a$$. Take to the We Believe the Earth is Flat forum.

Because I probably need to.

Definition of inane

1 : empty, insubstantial

2 : lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly inane comments

Old 02-06-2019, 01:22 PM

What's not worth squat to you Tek Geek, is worth something to someone else. Is that deep thinking to you? Not everything found on the internet is false, however, one has to do their due diligence. They have to search it out, and here's what's more: they have to think about things. They have to hunt, gather, and disseminate what is bunkweed, and what is 70's Columbian Gold.

If they do that, search for truth, they will find it. But, and thus is a large butt, they have to be teachable. If they're not, they won't find the truth on a matter.

Truth be the above. Slam dunk, Elko!

Old 02-06-2019, 08:03 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8lite View Post
in other news.....sure was cold yesterday & last night. pahrump had hail during the lunch hour, a couple of snowflakes fell during the afternoon & a biting wind during the night. anyone see snow in vegas?

I thought i saw a snowflake fly across the yard on the outdoor camera, but it could have been a bug. I wish it would at least snow for a minute here. The last time I saw it snow very lightly and very briefly, I was at the Trader Joe's on Buffalo/Washington back in early 2018, probably a year ago. I stayed outside to enjoy the snow until it stopped, then went in the store.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:29 PM

140 posts, read 277,433 times
Here's your answer:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...hholding-trump

QUOTE=Clarkcty;54311795]Just did my taxes with H&R Block and I'm getting $200.00 less than I did last year. Where is the tax break again for those who voted the clown in office? My W4 deductions on my paycheck remain the same, I claim 0 so I'll get more refund but I guess not. My wages just went up by a tiny margin, (COL raise basically). I filed the same way as last year, oh well![/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas