Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2020, 07:09 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,320,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
Finished Season 1 of Sopranos. Don't know if I'm going to make the rest of them in 5 days.

It's nearly May!
I saw a couple of episodes. Couldn't really get into it.

Old 04-26-2020, 09:10 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,058,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
I feel skeptical. If our government doesn't want the people to win lawsuits in this case, they won't let us regardless of the written law. BTW, wasn't that Fauci guy connected to the Wuhan lab the virus came from? Financially, too?
curiousgeorge5 -yes, I don't know if it's true, but, Fauci is said to own part of the lab in Wuhan that tests corona virus'. What they test is being bantered about on the net - some say they have live animals such as bats in there. I'm still skeptical that the virus came from the Wuhan wet market from animal to person - China wants everyone directed away from the Wuhan lab introduction of the COVID-19 virus.

I posted this a couple weeks ago when it first came out. You might like it as it goes into depth on the origin of the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs

Old 04-26-2020, 10:08 PM

395 posts, read 272,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
For the month of April HBO content is free to watch online so I'm binge watching Sopranos. I just learned about it halfway through April and hope they extend it to May but I calculated I can finish the series in about three days if need be.
How do you access the free content or is it only selected shows?
I want to finish up on Westworld but when I clicked the link off the cable
line-up, it wanted to charge me a fee for it.

Old 04-27-2020, 12:57 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,276,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
I saw a couple of episodes. Couldn't really get into it.
I just started season two. I don't think I'm going to finish this show in time. There's so much to digest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariza160 View Post
How do you access the free content or is it only selected shows?
I want to finish up on Westworld but when I clicked the link off the cable
line-up, it wanted to charge me a fee for it.
I think you have to download one of their apps like HBO Go. It works on my mobile for free and mentions no subscriptions for the month of April. It would be nice if they extended it to May since we're all locked down.

Old 04-27-2020, 05:37 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,491,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
I posted this a couple weeks ago when it first came out. You might like it as it goes into depth on the origin of the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs
Hey, Katie the heartbreaker - I watched the video and found it interesting. And very, very heartbreaking. It confirms my thoughts on COVID-19 entirely and provides a lot of explanation to the viewer. It explains a lot of China's behavior throughout this awful COVID-19. This is a virus spawned by the CCP on purpose. Quite simply it's biological warfare. The video spells it all out and I see no real reason to disrepute it at all. Thanks for sharing that video!

Never shut your brain off from learning, eh?

Old 04-27-2020, 05:49 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,491,319 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsdQINM4feg

The 2019-2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 (6-speed stick) is affordable and has a nice body design going for it. Plus, you'll get Hyundai/Kia's 10 year and 100,000 mile Long Haul Warranty. I don't know if that transfers to 2nd owners, though. Need ta find that out.

Old 04-27-2020, 06:51 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,986,981 times
We owned a pair of 2012s. Very nice car, but wasn’t practical at the time. I would own one again.

Old 04-27-2020, 09:34 PM

2,846 posts, read 4,518,215 times
I'm a little late to the party, but a while back EA was asking about gloves. DH is a mechanic & Amazon was out of stock on the gloves he prefers, so we purchased them from:

https://www.yourglovesource.com/

Shipping didn't take very long at all. Hopefully what you are looking for is in stock!

Old 04-28-2020, 07:58 AM

10,609 posts, read 5,643,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I'll respond later. I have something more important to attend to in the restroom.
That made me smile.

It reminds me an insult that I rank among the best and most clever. But first some context.

Max Reger (1873-1916) was a German composer, pianist, organist, conductor, and academic teacher. He worked as a concert pianist, as a musical director at the Leipzig University Church, as a professor at the Royal Conservatory in Leipzig, and as a music director at the court of Duke Georg II of Saxe-Meiningen.

Rudolf Louis was the music critic of the Münchener Neueste Nachrichten, who usually had negative opinions of Reger's compositions and performances.

On February 7, 1906, the music critic wrote a typically negative review of the composer's work.

The composer wrote to the critic (in German, but here's the English translation):
"I am seated in the smallest room of my house. I have your review before me. In a moment it will be behind me!"

Old 04-28-2020, 04:46 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,986,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
2020 Hyundai Veloster

Yeah, I've liked the Veloster for years but really like the 2019 design update they did on it. It's not like it's a different Hyundai Veloster it's just been sharpened up in a few areas and it's a car where I would feel totally comfortable in the base model. The base 6-speed stick is $18,500 new.
I’m back and forth on the new design, it looks “fat”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas