Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,662,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Thank You! That is really a neat one. I love Tattoos. My grandma always gives me that look, like what are you doing? But then she sees what I got them for and she just laughs now.
They're an adiction, ne? If anyone ever gives you that old line about treating your body like a temple, smile, and tell them that yours is an amusement park.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:53 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
They're an adiction, ne? If anyone ever gives you that old line about treating your body like a temple, smile, and tell them that yours is an amusement park.

Wont let me rep you, but that is a great one!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 06:53 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
Quote:
I have 4, just got my last one in January for my daughters 4th birthday. I got it on my foot, man o man did that one hurt the worst. I had quite a few shots in me, but it did not work. That one is a vine with Lady bugs on it with My daughters name under it. It covers the whole top of my foot.

I have my 18th birthday one, that was a mistake, which is a Dolphin. I got that one it Laughlin, NV during Harley weekend. I want to get that one removed, it is on my chest.

My second one I got in New Orleans is a dolphin with a heart and my hubby's name. I actually want to cover that one up, but just have not decided with what.

And my third one is actually of a Baby holding flowers with my first daughters name. It is actually what is one her head stone, I had them print it out. I took it to Pricz Tattoos and they drew it up for me. I have it on the same ankle as the one on my foot. I tell people that is my daughter leg. I kept that one in black only because of what it symbolizes.

I am trying to think of one for my parents. My mom passed away about 6 years ago, and my father just passed away last week. They were not together when they passed, but I just want to get one that symbolizes both of them.

Here is a picture of the one on my foot that I just got.
oh that had to hurt... ouch... the one on my shoulder hurt enough...

Old 04-06-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Love your tattoo BugBully!
Thank You! I own a pest control company, plus my daughter loves lady bugs, so it worked out perfect!

Old 04-06-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
oh that had to hurt... ouch... the one on my shoulder hurt enough...
Yeah, I had quite a bit of alcohol in me, and it still hurt like hell. Luckily I had it done at my house, but I still had to suck it up! LOL

Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,056,190 times
Quote:
Thank You! I own a pest control company, plus my daughter loves lady bugs, so it worked out perfect!

your welcome!

So what is it like living out there in Las Vegas?

how is the crime,economy,weather??

Old 04-06-2009, 08:33 PM

I love it. It is quite warm in the summer, but you have the a/c so it is all good, plus a pool helps. Economy bad, but it is that way pretty much everywhere. Crime (knock on wood), I personally have never had a problem. But I also know what areas to stay away from.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:03 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
I'm currently up to ten tats. I plan to get one in memory of my mother when I get my settlement money in June. What do you have?

Pink: How can you get food poisoning from veggies? I rarely get seriously sick, just the occasional bout of indigestion. I prefer to drink ginger ale for it, but I do have some Alka Seltzer at home.

Gdude: I'll stick to our weather thank you. I passed thru IN (Gary) on a Greyhound bus with my family back in '82. Very flat, if memory serves.
Why do people think vegetarians only eat vegetables? I eat grains, veggies, fruit and some dairy once in awhile. It was the dairy that got me. Coleslaw to be exact.
Ive gotten sick from coleslaw 2 other times from a different place. So I think I will skip it permanently the rest of my life.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:15 AM

252 posts, read 905,849 times
Actually, a lot of the recent Salmonella outbreaks and such have been vegetable related. Salmonella-- It's not just for chicken anymore!

There was spinach, lettuce, tomatoes?? Usually occurs from improper washing practices (i.e., poo on the food!) when veggies are involved, not spoilage, which is more common with dairy.

Either way, sorry you got sick Pink... that is always unfortunate.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:29 AM

4 posts, read 10,025 times
Does anyone know if MGM still has the sigma derby game?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas