Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2009, 10:19 PM

113 posts, read 239,422 times

Advertisements

Posting on craigslist from someone says that internals are getting offers first. Says a lot of offers have gone out and that externals or people off the streets will mostly be offered on call positions. Anyone know this to be true? If true that would suck to wait all this time and only be offered on call.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 10:25 PM

181 posts, read 340,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim carter View Post
Posting on craigslist from someone says that internals are getting offers first. Says a lot of offers have gone out and that externals or people off the streets will mostly be offered on call positions. Anyone know this to be true? If true that would suck to wait all this time and only be offered on call.
i dont believe that

Old 09-16-2009, 10:32 PM

181 posts, read 340,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
My status just changed from blank to active, so I'm guessing that they are prepping to call people in my department (food and bev) @ Vdara.
I'm going for F&B also and my status changed from blank to active on the 5th, yet i still wait for a call

Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 PM

Still seems like to me the people whos status has gone from blank to active are the ones getting the offers. Have only seen a couple of people whos apps stayed active without change get hired.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:42 PM

24 posts, read 44,557 times
Quote:

well from my experience and what ive heard is that internals are getting offers first but the on-call thing i dont really believe that maybe pat time yes but not on-call

Old 09-16-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Still seems like to me the people whos status has gone from blank to active are the ones getting the offers. Have only seen a couple of people whos apps stayed active without change get hired.
thats exactly what happened to me my status went from blank to active and got my job offer days after that

Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 PM

Arubio17 Congrats to you. What job did you apply for?

Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Arubio17 Congrats to you. What job did you apply for?
thank u jim carter... i applied for utility houseperson i already went monday to sign my job offer...what did u apply for?

Old 09-16-2009, 11:28 PM

Server at aria. Hope like everyone else to hear something soon.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Server at aria. Hope like everyone else to hear something soon.
well good luck just be positive once all this is over we will finally sleep at night thats for sure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas