Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2009, 10:39 PM

30 posts, read 57,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe..... View Post
i have Faith and I wish Good Luck to each and everyone, but i dont know man, i really dont know whats the deal out there at CC. Looks like its a mess with everything. Doesnt matter how your account looks like, no calls, no letters, no emails....... We have at least 5months since we applied.......
We all knew what we were in for when we applied in Jan. We knew it would be nearly a yearlong process. Remember, this is largest hiring process ANY company in Vegas has undertaken. You can't expect it to be completely smooth and effortless for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 10:47 PM

16 posts, read 32,205 times
HI DONA DIANA
I haven't heard anything, although I did see on a poll taken from a different website that cc has hired more out of towners than locals so far. What about you, have you had any news? Do you cocktail now?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:52 PM

67 posts, read 130,574 times
does anyone know if front desk has been filled? I called earlier...cc reps didnt really help at all...urgh!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:53 PM

59 posts, read 106,497 times
Quote:
what makes you guys think each one of us who applied at CC will get the call ?!??!?! Don't want to be mean, i'm just asking...........
Yes, its called faith!! Just because your unhappy and bitter doesn't mean you have to bring everyones hopes down on this thread. If you don't have hope and faith for yourself then let some of the other people on here hold on to theirs. I didn't think I would get hired but I keep hoping and praying and the day I thought it would NEVER come was the day CC called me. Sorry, but it upsets me when people try and kill others joy even if it sounds unrealistic to you.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 PM

57 posts, read 152,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applencherry View Post
Hi. I got the call too. That's for MOzen we have meeting on 19th.
What time is the meeting and where? THey didn't leave me a message. Thanks!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:08 PM

8 posts, read 13,995 times
Default called CC

Today I called CC and was really trying to get info from them, i told her that how come a lot of people that took the drug test were told congratulations but she was speechless. I also told her to be honest and tell me if they had finished giving out offers and she said no that they were behind and it would go through the middle of Oct. I hope this helps a lot of you. That means we still have a chance to receive the call.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:13 PM

101 posts, read 196,452 times
Quote:
what makes you guys think each one of us who applied at CC will get the call ?!??!?! Don't want to be mean, i'm just asking...........

We're not stupid or nieve on this thread, but we've become a close group over the months. We all try to stay hopefull and supportive of eachother in this group

Old 10-02-2009, 11:17 PM

67 posts, read 130,574 times
Dont be a "debbie Downer" Maybe..... Every single soul here acts a backbone for each one...We are each other's support system....

Old 10-02-2009, 11:24 PM

101 posts, read 196,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donna diana View Post
Is there anyone waiting for cocktail waitress job?

Go back on the thread and read, there are quite a few waiting for cocktails. Some have gotten offers, some waiting. I signed yesterday and was taliking to 2 ft cocktail servers

Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 PM

20 posts, read 36,298 times
hey JJ no news for me yet. I got tired of waiting so I applied at another hotel on the strip I have an interview in a week so I have to fly back down there again. Thank god I have free miles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas