Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 12:45 AM

110 posts, read 208,907 times

Advertisements

I have been through processing and fitted for uniforms, also have been into the new employee site.
I start at Aria on dec 7th and I don't know if that is for training or actually working.
I am so excited I feel like a kid hopped on sugar that has to sit still... LOL

Some words of advise for those who where hired: be prepared to go to c.c. on your first day EARLY due to traffic, construction, and getting lost! Lots of people, lots of cars.

To those waiting I am still wishing you all get calls.
Has anyone waiting received any kind of notification at all? Any status change?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 01:04 PM

188 posts, read 349,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitylegal View Post
I have been through processing and fitted for uniforms, also have been into the new employee site.
I start at Aria on dec 7th and I don't know if that is for training or actually working.
I am so excited I feel like a kid hopped on sugar that has to sit still... LOL

Some words of advise for those who where hired: be prepared to go to c.c. on your first day EARLY due to traffic, construction, and getting lost! Lots of people, lots of cars.

To those waiting I am still wishing you all get calls.
Has anyone waiting received any kind of notification at all? Any status change?
thks for the heads up...i go 4 processing on thursday the 12th .....i cant wait....

Old 11-09-2009, 07:59 PM

16 posts, read 31,179 times
Called to check status today and was told they could not find me......they asked for my social security number, which they could not find. They searched by my name, and told me to update my app with my social-but I can't find a place to do that!!!! Any suggestions? Normally, you don't give that info until hire.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:17 PM

131 posts, read 239,399 times
Default Strange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowmar View Post
Called to check status today and was told they could not find me......they asked for my social security number, which they could not find. They searched by my name, and told me to update my app with my social-but I can't find a place to do that!!!! Any suggestions? Normally, you don't give that info until hire.

Sounds strange. I'm not too sure if the link below will help. It's the link where you should have probably filled out your online application initailly anyway. I don't know, that sounds strange

https://www.hrapply.com/mgmmirage/HRLogix.app

I hope that the link helps and something is figured out. Best of all to you!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:59 AM

16 posts, read 31,179 times
Default Same link, different day

Has anyone been asked for their social security number when checking status? I was, and was told to add to app, but there is not a place. I recd a link on this site, but that is the one I am using. WEIRD....

Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 AM

159 posts, read 287,269 times
Quote:
Has anyone been asked for their social security number when checking status? I was, and was told to add to app, but there is not a place. I recd a link on this site, but that is the one I am using. WEIRD....
Whenever I called cc they always ask for my ss number then my name

Old 11-10-2009, 11:49 AM

10 posts, read 18,328 times
pizza-4-1,i have been watching this thread for a long time. pizza you are great help to the people who ask questins. you go to a great length to answers peoples questions. keep it up and thank you pizza

Old 11-10-2009, 12:58 PM

159 posts, read 287,269 times
I called cc today they said to wait for a call or email for further steps what is that suppose to mean

Old 11-10-2009, 03:00 PM

131 posts, read 239,399 times
Quote:
My friend is always asked their SS# and name when they talk to a CC Rep over the phone, just as JEWELSINTHECITY mentioned also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelgptl View Post
pizza-4-1,i have been watching this thread for a long time. pizza you are great help to the people who ask questins. you go to a great length to answers peoples questions. keep it up and thank you pizza
Oh wow, thank you, Patelgptl! It's really not that much of a great length that I've gone through , it's just that I feel a lot of empathy for what everyone has been going through, on this thread and elsewhere. The situations that I've seen so many good, hardworking friends and people be put into. And then it's like one decent opportunity can change everything (such as a job at CC). So many hopes and excitement waiting for that one phone call. If you're fortunate enough to get that phone call, one could only imagine the excitement, and for those that don't get the phone call, the disappointment can be overwhelming. I'd hate for those that got a job at CC to forget what it'd feel like if they never got that call and understand how those that haven't gotten the call from CC may feel. And by no means should anyone that didn't get the phone call take it personally. I'm sure, no actually I know for a fact, that many well qualified, dedicated, hardworking people didn't end up getting hired at CC and that their time will come!

So, you're welcome and thank you, Patelgptl!

Good luck and prayers for all!

Old 11-10-2009, 04:40 PM

10 posts, read 18,328 times
Well I am one of those unfortunate and still waiting for a call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas