Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 03:08 PM

66 posts, read 125,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVIDD View Post
Still open & active .... tic tic tic! No call yet!
To LVIDD,

Did you apply for manager or associate position of the ARIA Retail??

No need to tell the name of the store. I pefer not to say which store is on my account til I get the job.

I thought maybe you had gotten your job offer because haven't seen posts from you lately and maybe thought didn't want to update about it.

Since you and I are still waiting for ARIA retail can we keep each other update??
Again.....no need to say which store. No need to say the pay.
Just an update if got the call/they are behind/we are into consideration....

Thanks LVIDD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 03:09 PM

66 posts, read 125,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
my first rejection letter was for mgmt retail at aria (i rec'd it awhile back)... imo, those jobs were filled awhile back... i bet they are just looking for the sales people now
Thanks airics for the info but I was asking LVIDD.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM

188 posts, read 349,241 times
hi everyone....just giving u guys an update....i went to cc today for processing....took my bagde picture....then spoke to the union ppl....then went to try on the uniform....and the uniform is so freakin nice wow!!!!. i was shocked...becuz it doesn't look like a uniform at all...its a nice coffee brown and the material looks like silk but its not .....and its pants not a dress thk god........but everything went greattttttt i'm so excited....

Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM

16 posts, read 31,182 times
Today I went in and gave Cc my SS #. I spoke with a man Oscar M who said the mgrs had until 11/30 to finalize all offers and that my position was not yet finalized. He also stated that I had a note on my system that after my interview, I was accepted? Hope that jargon is positive.....

Old 11-13-2009, 10:49 AM

9 posts, read 15,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionsfan4ever View Post
lol@ tic tic tic.

Still open & blank...No call yet also.

I thought you had gotten your call for ARIA Retail becuase haven't seen any posts from you lately and thought maybe doesn't perfer to update about it.

Did you apply for an associate position or manager position??

No need to post about the store in ARIA.

I perfer not to say which store in ARIA is on my account until I get the job.

Can you keep us an others who are waiting for ARIA Retail or retail for that matter(other MGM's) updated? Please

We need to stick together.....

It seems as if all the retail positions are about to be the last. My understanding is that other MGM staff are originally going to merchandise the stores ... probably with folks from the buying offices. I applied for a management position (only 1 position available) which would report to the GM's of both Aria & Bellagio. I'm an external candidate so have zero contacts in MGM. I'm sure there is going to be some shuffling of staff from other properties which opens up other positions.

I realize the process is truly daunting ... but maybe Friday the 13th may be our lucky day!

Hang in there!

Old 11-13-2009, 11:17 AM

6 posts, read 15,991 times
Has anyone heard from American Fish or JG Steakhouse?

Old 11-13-2009, 02:06 PM

16 posts, read 40,283 times
Not sure about American Fish but I know JG hired most of the servers already. I had three interviews and drug test and heard nothing from american fish.

Old 11-13-2009, 02:07 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,989,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionsfan4ever View Post
Thanks airics for the info but I was asking LVIDD.
thought it would be helpful... sorry.. i still have the number for the interviewee person i had.. and called today.. mgmt is filled.. the last post is accurate, they have until 11/30 to finalize the associates.

Old 11-13-2009, 04:02 PM

20 posts, read 40,867 times
I probably just missed this in another post, but was that 11/30 to finalize associates in the retail department or was that 11/30 to finalize the hiring of all employees?

Old 11-13-2009, 04:13 PM

115 posts, read 265,542 times
**For those waiting for the new hire packets**

I got a call yesterday from my Manager. The New Hire packets are a little behind. You MAY not get yours two weeks before your start date as stated in your processing appointment. If you do not receive your packet at least a week before your start date please call your hiring Manager for instructions to get a copy of your I.D. Badge prior to your start date or pick it up from someone in your department at the first security check point. You will need to have your badge to park in the employee garage and enter the building. The hiring Managers # should be on your Job Offer paper under where you signed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas