Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2009, 09:59 AM

181 posts, read 340,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkiii View Post
i had a dream last night...that all of you got offered jobs at city center...and that you all were dancing down las vegas blvd like the those actors from india that were dancing in the train station at the end of "slumdog millionaire". I hope it all comes true...especially the dancing down the strip.
ha ha ha ha ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 10:19 AM

37 posts, read 89,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I had a dream last night...that ALL of you got offered jobs at City Center...and that you all were dancing down Las Vegas Blvd like the those actors from India that were dancing in the train station at the end of "Slumdog Millionaire". I hope it all comes true...especially the dancing down The Strip.
AMEN......To That

Old 09-07-2009, 11:05 AM

34 posts, read 110,686 times
Anyone get job offers for front of the house F&B? I applied for a busser, and am wondering the pay scale. Also, if I get in I will be trying to transfer to cocktails. Anyone know the pay scale for those positions? Oh BTW, I applied for the BusPerson position in the SkyBox. I think the SkyBox is a sports bar and grill...Not sure though.

Last edited by Lost_Lady; 09-07-2009 at 11:16 AM..

Old 09-07-2009, 05:32 PM

Default "Blank" to Active

After my drug and background my app. status went from active to "blank". Today, after two months of "blank" it went back to active. now I have freinds that work inside Bellagio that know the Dept. Manager that interviewed me and my friend said i will be called on the 9th. If what i've been seeing in this forum where ones app goes from "blank" to active and then they are called for an offer of employment I would think that is a good sign. I hope. Fingers crossed!!

Old 09-07-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bagman View Post
Update: Job offer call came 30 minutes ago. So you 'blanks' out there, you should be good to go. So far everyone who's been 'blank' recently has received an offer.
AS what happened with bagman

Old 09-07-2009, 05:44 PM

21 posts, read 45,961 times
Hello everyone! I haven't posted on here for quite a while. However, I wanted to inform you that I have been offered a job!!!!! NO, I'M SORRY it was not with CC:-). I got tired of waiting for them to call me (zzzzz). It is for a job right here in my hometown of NC! I flew to Vegas twice during the CC hiring process, once in June for a "dept interview", then in July for a "dept audition". I was trying to get a position working in the spa @ Aria. My app status is blank (as of today) and I have not been called for a drug test or a job offer.

My new job is paying $14/hr plus tips and I am guaranteed 35 hrs/wk and full benefits. It is hard to find a base pay in my field and even doubly hard to find benefits, which is why I was interested in CC in the 1st place. I was also entrigued by the thought of moving to Vegas for an exciting career and lifestyle! However, a job is a job and I would be stupid to refuse it with no guarantee from CC.

If I ever do hear something from CC I will post just to let you know the outcome, but I don't see the benefit of relocating now. I do wish you all the best (especially butterfly) because you have been so patient and you have such high hopes for this project! I do plan to one day visit CC as a "guest". So I suppose it is safe to say "I'll see ya in the city"! Goooooooood Luuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spagirly

Old 09-07-2009, 08:13 PM

47 posts, read 99,959 times
spagirly123, For some reason I feel a little sad, but I wish you the best of luck! I hope to hear from CC soon, so we all can move on.......GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 01:49 AM

317 posts, read 833,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude64 View Post
After my drug and background my app. status went from active to "blank". Today, after two months of "blank" it went back to active. now I have freinds that work inside Bellagio that know the Dept. Manager that interviewed me and my friend said i will be called on the 9th. If what i've been seeing in this forum where ones app goes from "blank" to active and then they are called for an offer of employment I would think that is a good sign. I hope. Fingers crossed!!
Hey dude64,
You applied for a position in food and beverage right? What position did you apply for?

Old 09-08-2009, 01:53 AM

36 posts, read 89,066 times
Default You made me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverage_server View Post
i can't sleep.......somebody say something!!!! I just cant wait till this is all over.............hmmmmm........ this is driving me crazzzyyyyyy!!! Nuts!!! Peanuts!! Walnuts !! Macadamia nuts !! ! I feel like pulling all my hairs out!!! Help!!! Lol!!!

i like what you wrote, so are you a cocktail server?

Old 09-08-2009, 05:32 AM

110 posts, read 208,931 times
The Labor Day weekend holiday is over and now the week starts, hopefully our phones start ringing!!! :0)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas