Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If a butterfly flaps its wings in central park, blah blah blah
Sure, It might create a domino effect? 1 16.67%
My brain aint big enough to ever realize it if it did...Bah to Chaos Theory! 1 16.67%
It's all relative. It's justa matter of Karma maaan. 1 16.67%
The intention to fly and the creation of the hurricane are instantly co-created. A two sided coin! 2 33.33%
Ass Backwards it is! The hurricane made the wings of the butterfly flap! 4 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 05:14 PM

3 posts, read 6,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs63 View Post
What are "smart clouds"?
Good questions. The idea is that individual water droplets split to share quantities amongst other surrounding droplets in a "Cause and Effect" way. Like Artificial Intelligence and similar to how the idea of "quantum computing" would work by exchanging photons on an atomic level to achieve a response caused by a "variable/value" that is passed down a Neural Network.
Like a big brain in he sky picking up fields of radiation from the sun, influxes in our power grid, and bacteria in our atmosphere, comets, and dirt. A cool article on what makes up a cloud can be found below along with a cool free documentary called Kymatica. Kymatica is about the study of "Cymatics"(Vibration) and it's influence on physical objects and fields of information.
Rainmaking Bacteria Ride Clouds to "Colonize" Earth?
KYMATICA
In the end everything we look at satirically or humorously could point to the truth of the way things are really. Why shouldn't Gawd be funny and ironic? Betcha those Bees know something we don't. lolz

Last edited by honestcheetah; 08-04-2009 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Why for not url render gewd? [url="url"]text[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 05:26 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,355,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honestcheetah View Post
Good questions. The idea is that individual water droplets split to share quantities amongst other surrounding droplets in a "Cause and Effect" way. Like Artificial Intelligence and similar to how the idea of "quantum computing" would work by exchanging photons on an atomic level to achieve a response caused by a "variable/value" that is passed down a Neural Network.
Like a big brain in he sky picking up fields of radiation from the sun, influxes in our power grid, and bacteria in our atmosphere and dirt. A cool article on what makes up a cloud can be found below along with a cool free documentary called Kymatica. Kymatica is about the study of "Cymatics"(Vibration) and it's influence on physical objects and fields of information.
Rainmaking Bacteria Ride Clouds to "Colonize" Earth?
KYMATICA
In the end everything we look at satirically or humorously could point to the truth of the way things are really. Why shouldn't Gawd be funny and ironic? Betcha those Bees know something we don't. lolz
I have no freakin idea what you're talking about, but I do know how to add a link to a post.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:32 PM

3 posts, read 6,755 times
Thanks Buzz for the info. You got it right I think. I found one building a ufo-cluster in my door-jam and another one between some cinder blocks. From the picture on the link you sent it seems this variaty are a bit smaller but still the same behavior. Plus in the top pic it looks like some crazy white myte. Super creepy but awesome nonetheless. I'm with Urksher. They are very cool indeed.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:13 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,946,467 times
Geez, you guys get bees that bring you flowers? I only get bees that attack me if I swim in their drinking/bathing fountain!~

Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,197 times
We live in Bakerfield, CA, and I had never seen them before we moved here a year ago. The neighbors call them 'waterbugs'. I freak when finding one of them in one of my bowls or pans, or on the floor with their feet up in the air. Recently, I found out the hard way that these 'water bugs' bite! I have about 20 round dots on my arm, some in patterns like a flower. the dots are about 1/16" in diameter (larger than a mosquito bite), and the flower patterns are about an inch across and have a hard sore spot under each. They hurt like sore muscles! After two weeks they are finally starting to go away. My arm looked as thoughI were having an allergic reaction to something (per a nurse friend). I wasn't sure what the spots were, until a few days later I happened to open a drawer next to my bed, and found one of those creatures hiding under something. I googled 'water bugs' and found out about their bites. They seem to live in the ground (damp areas) outside and we didn't see them in the winter. My husband started spraying at the entrances to the house and the garage with Raid, and now we seem to have the problem under control. Hopefully!

Old 06-02-2011, 06:02 AM

135 posts, read 270,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Cutter Bees and yes....they are building a nest....
They are the insiects that cut the circular pieces out of leaves and flower petals....

Who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas