Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2010, 11:11 AM

366 posts, read 1,212,744 times

Advertisements

Anyone know of one? Any help here would be great thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 11:37 AM

932 posts, read 2,347,463 times
The Cirque du Soleil shows in town have a deal where if Nevada residents buy one ticket at full price, you can get a second ticket for $25. Not a bad deal, especially for the higher-end shows such as "O."

Las Vegas shows and entertainment | Cirque du Soleil

Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 PM

450 posts, read 1,514,161 times
Try googling house seats. My friend and her husband belong to it, and they went to like 10-15 concerts last year for nothing. The site basically gets complimentary tickets to shows and concerts throughout Las Vegas to give away. They're like "fill-in" seats. They have two memberships status', one for $89.00 and you can get up to 2 free tickets to available shows, or $139.00 (Possibly 169.00) and you get up to 4 tickets. The only stipulation is once you reserve a show, there is a cancellation/no show fee for each ticket, so make sure you're going to go. I am thinking of joining it as I love concerts, but sometimes don't have that extra cash to go.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM

269 posts, read 976,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeygirl4 View Post
Try googling house seats. My friend and her husband belong to it, and they went to like 10-15 concerts last year for nothing. The site basically gets complimentary tickets to shows and concerts throughout Las Vegas to give away. They're like "fill-in" seats. They have two memberships status', one for $89.00 and you can get up to 2 free tickets to available shows, or $139.00 (Possibly 169.00) and you get up to 4 tickets. The only stipulation is once you reserve a show, there is a cancellation/no show fee for each ticket, so make sure you're going to go. I am thinking of joining it as I love concerts, but sometimes don't have that extra cash to go.
I use them and they are pretty good. You never know what will be available. From high dollar shows on the strip to off strip comedy clubs. Really if you get the year membership for 2 seeing one show pays for it. PM me for details. Use this link for a referral from me! House Seats

Old 01-05-2010, 01:17 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,989,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingtigers View Post
I use them and they are pretty good. You never know what will be available. From high dollar shows on the strip to off strip comedy clubs. Really if you get the year membership for 2 seeing one show pays for it. PM me for details. Use this link for a referral from me! House Seats
in your opinion, what were the best shows that you saw for free with houseseats

Old 01-05-2010, 03:34 PM

57 posts, read 134,790 times
Wife and I have seen several things free with Las Vegas Show Tickets and Specials for Locals

Danny Gans (RIP) and Barry Manilow are probably the highlights of what we have had free, although I have seen Le Reve go through and bunches of other stuff.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:38 PM

369 posts, read 1,095,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owelles View Post
The Cirque du Soleil shows in town have a deal where if Nevada residents buy one ticket at full price, you can get a second ticket for $25. Not a bad deal, especially for the higher-end shows such as "O."

Las Vegas shows and entertainment | Cirque du Soleil

Awesome thanks for the site. Anyone seen all the shows or any? Which would you suggest? I lean towards O after watching the trailers. the water seems pretty fascinating...

Old 01-05-2010, 07:47 PM

11 posts, read 42,772 times
Could someone list some of the shows they've seen using House Seats? Have you seen anything like Cirque, Cher, Donny & Maire, etc....?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas