Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 06:44 AM

234 posts, read 295,791 times

Advertisements

all you got to do is call corporate office.. I do it all the time on many issues. I also email with receipt requested.. So what is it you really want to know.I'm very kind but sometimes you have to do for yourself..It works wonders.. and I do not know you and don't know why you asking so many questions. Ask them yourself.. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
Great:>) Unless you are an insider you will not get to "corporate". Be so kind to PM the name of your contact. Thank you. You may want to check into loan approval processees with various banks particullarly superregional ones as you brought one up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 09:25 AM

387 posts, read 591,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
Why? You want to buy a house? lol. I called bank of america corporate. Was told as long as they had a social security card you can get a loan even without credit. They do not check the validity of ss number.
You can get a loan even without SSN So long you have a Tax ID number and your credit file is based on that Tax ID no and you can show proof of income
Only time bank will verify SSN if if the credit file has no reference on that SSN
They normally do a 3 way verification call with SSN where SS verify your number as they couldn't find any credit file with that SSN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration