Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2008, 06:26 PM

22 posts, read 144,553 times

Advertisements

ok so ive been looking into visa/green cards for about 4 hours now my head is well and truly fried!!!

are there any attournies/lawyers that could possibly describe to me our needs in a non formal way?
i know you guys generally charge for advice like this but i dont want an assessment i just want clarification with the jargon that i seem to be comming across in so many websites. if anyone can help or steer me in the right direction that would be really helpfull!

if anyone has any advice feel free to PM me!!

another hour later...... i feel like im going to pass out theres so many conflicting stories and what seems like missunderstanding between the UK's views of emigration to the US and the US's view of immigration from the UK im giving up for the night now and im gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope someone helps me out

Last edited by richydraper; 01-02-2008 at 07:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration