Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2021, 01:23 PM

6,706 posts, read 5,935,215 times

Advertisements

What about actual, non-terrestrial aliens from other planets? What do we call them? "Illegal, undocumented creepy-crawlies"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2021, 06:35 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
But you all do know the democrats have tried to paint the republicans as hating all immigration, don’t you?
Because the democrats fail to mention the republicans are against ILLEGAL immigration, and that the donkey party does not differentiate between that and “legal” any more.

And the term illegal aliens has been the most commonly used term until the democrats have tried to change the lexicon in recent years.

I am a Republican and and very in favor of LEGAL IMMIGRATION, just like my family did a hundred years ago.

This brain dead ahole of a president opening the border is nothing but crazy

The wording "Illegal immigrants" is actually in several laws passed years ago by Congress. The same Congress that sleepy joe did nothing for over 30 years.

No amount of name changing will stop the truth. You can't polish a turd!

At the rate that our borders are spilling illegals into the US, we won't have a country in 20 years.

Stop this madness in 2022 and 2024

Old 04-25-2021, 01:04 PM

623 posts, read 312,301 times
We have citizens, resident aliens, and wetbacks. Everything else is nobody's business. As far as undocumented, Jeffrey Dahmer was an undocumented Kevorkian protege, and John Dillinger made nothing more serious than undocumented savings withdrawals.

Old 04-25-2021, 08:04 PM

6,321 posts, read 7,046,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Yesterday the President announced that illegal aliens are from now on called “undocumented citizens”.

My questions is what will be the new name for legal aliens? Perhaps “documented citizens”?

Does that mean that a naturalized citizen like myself is also a documented citizen or what is the right terminology now?

I’m just wondering and how many legal aliens ever had an issue with the wording legal alien?

When we came here we thought it was kind of a strange wording but that was all. Now it is made to be way more and in need to a change.

The correct term was RESIDENT ALIEN.

Before I became a citizen that is what my green card said in big, bold letters on my green card AND it was really GREEN.

I wanted to keep my green card, when I became a citizen. BUT they said I had to turn it in!! They did ask why I wanted to keep it.

I told them that friends asked about UFO's and if they existed. I told them that the US Government knew that they existed.

At that point, I would whip out my green card and show the RESIDENT ALIEN to my friends. That really impressed them on two fronts, first I proved that Alien's did exist and well, they looked at me with new found respect.

When I told this story to...I can't remember what the agency was called in those days......THEY JUST LAUGHED and said hand over the card.

There is nothing wrong with the word ALIEN....we use it for UFO's!!

Last edited by 509; 04-25-2021 at 08:12 PM..

Old 04-25-2021, 10:37 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,812,442 times
Quote:
Yesterday the President announced that illegal aliens are from now on called “undocumented citizens”.

My questions is what will be the new name for legal aliens? Perhaps “documented citizens”?

Does that mean that a naturalized citizen like myself is also a documented citizen or what is the right terminology now?

I’m just wondering and how many legal aliens ever had an issue with the wording legal alien?

When we came here we thought it was kind of a strange wording but that was all. Now it is made to be way more and in need to a change.
That's not what The President announced. You can't be a citizen and be undocumented at the same time.

This thread is a fail.

Last edited by TexasLawyer2000; 04-25-2021 at 10:46 PM..

Old 04-26-2021, 06:48 AM

928 posts, read 499,632 times
Future democrats. Simple, really. Oops, I misread. But probably both legal and illegal immigrants will be democrats and especially illegal ones because democrats want to import voters.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:46 AM

15,432 posts, read 25,814,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
What about actual, non-terrestrial aliens from other planets? What do we call them? "Illegal, undocumented creepy-crawlies"?
Who is an “ actual, non-terrestrial aliens from other planets”? Could you point one out for us so we can figure out the answer to your question.

Old 04-27-2022, 10:20 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,387,658 times
Quote:

\
Just "citizens" would be good.

Old 05-02-2022, 04:50 PM

3,155 posts, read 2,700,812 times
Quote:
Secondary scapegoats.

Old 05-03-2022, 06:48 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,098,227 times
Oh, America. I came here because I wanted to be American. Why has it become toxic to express any sort of pride in the nation? Now politicians are so afraid of seeming pro-America that they have all but dismissed the significance of genuine, legal processes to earn the right. It’s just so sad…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration