U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 08:48 PM

947 posts, read 1,003,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver4242 View Post
The guidance I've seen says that if you experience the symptoms you've had, especially to that extreme degree, you can assume you've had/got COVID-19. There's plenty of it here in Northampton County and Nazareth. Doesn't matter. You could have gone to any of those places and touched a surface that someone had just touched who came in from NY, NJ, or some other hotspot.

I'm glad you're feeling better, extreme quarantine yourself for weeks, as you may still be shedding it after you feel better.
I'm going with this - but it doesn't sound like you have a fever? (at least anymore) It is springtime...

Hang in there. Perhaps watch a good old movie to take your mind off things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2020, 01:36 PM
Jza Jza started this thread

253 posts, read 331,456 times
I'm still sick, but I think I beat whatever virus I had, dealing with the issues it caused me. This is for people who've followed my thread... Jacob Glanville should be a house hold name. He has working antibodies for Covid19 that stop it in its tracks and is working hard to get it to everyone later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh1pX-5etHg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or