Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 07:19 AM

4 posts, read 12,587 times

Advertisements

Hello thanks for emailing we are in the palmerton area school district. I am not sure of the help i can get out there. this is my first time ever having to ask some one for help. any information would be so very appreciated.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:21 AM

4 posts, read 12,587 times
Michelle Thank you so very much for the information. I truly do ounderstand your point and have thought about it as well. I will be careful. Thank you so very much

Old 11-24-2008, 07:36 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,519,625 times
As much as we would all like to help, this is just a bulletin board. I think the best places to get help locally are your local churches, schools, and social service agencies. I know my kids elementary school had a parents group that was very willing to help families, whose kids attended the schools, with food or emergencies. We also have a local food bank here that serves families in the district. This is run through our churches, but that is of no help to anyone unless you are a resident of Southern Lehigh. However, there may well be a similar set up in Palmerton. I would suggest calling your kids guidance counselor at the school asap and tell them about your situation.

I feel badly that anyone needs help making ends meet but I think that your local churches, schools, and social service agencies will be able to help you so much better then an area wide bulletin board. E-mails are not allowed to be posted and will be removed. That is for your safety.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:23 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,519,625 times
I'm sorry but I am closing this thread. Solicitations are against the terms of service for this site. I hope the information that different people have given is helpful to the original poster and other readers as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley