U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 AM

124 posts, read 306,414 times

Advertisements

Hey Lifetimelocal....I just want you to know that I don't fall for any of your nonsense. I did not pay too much for my home, nor will I go into bankruptcy lol. We can very well afford to stay in our home for the rest of our lives if we'd like to, but we are choosing not to. We do not HAVE to move. Funny how you can make these predictions without knowing anything about my home, the area we live in, or our financial situation. I feel so very bad for you that you are so insane. Apparently you have some major issues and I think you should possibly start using your crazy energy on finding a life of your own rather than spending all of your time trying to stir up trouble in everyone else's. You are full of negativity and are obviously here to just start trouble. Please DO NOT comment on any more of my posts or I will report you. : ) Thanks so much.

Last edited by kellyi; 02-09-2010 at 11:46 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 11:53 AM

62 posts, read 129,531 times
Kelly did you hear anything back yet on your counter offer?

Old 02-09-2010, 11:57 AM

They are coming back to view the home on Friday : )

Old 02-10-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifetimeLocal View Post
Now she can pretend to sell. How about giving the address? Since it's for sale then it's pretty much public information and the deeds are available to view online. You purchased during the bubble years by your own postings. That means you "OVERPAID" and I would almost guarantee that you financed 100% like 99.99% of everyone else did but online you can say whatever. The deed will set your free! You have negative equitity and probably deep financial debt. Waaa Waaa
Ok psycho....

1. We actually bought right before the bubble - I have previously stated this...

2. We are going to MAKE money on our home bc of the very LARGE down payment we put down (20% to cover the PMI), bc FYI we both do in fact make a very good living.....

3. Do you really think I am stupid enough to give you my address???? lol

4. Again, we don't HAVE to move, we WANT to. No debt here besides a little credit card lol

So, what do you have to say now? Everything you post is proven wrong...why do you bother? You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. You are using one section of the economic problems and assuming that everyone has done the same thing when it comes to real estate.....very narrow-minded and ignorant, I must say. You are making yourself look really silly.

Like I said, GET A LIFE.

You are seriously crazy and are beginning to just make me laugh lol Whatcha got now? Cmon, keep it coming - it's entertaining me while I'm bored and trapped inside from the blizzard

Old 02-10-2010, 06:17 PM

What is your age, by the way? Just curious....

Old 02-11-2010, 03:08 PM

12,870 posts, read 29,517,912 times
As interesting as this is......

//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
"Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments."

It is NOT recommended that posters share ANY personal information such as address, e-mail addresses, etc.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:02 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,596,395 times
Don't feed the trolls is always good advice, additionally.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:15 PM

How and why is this guy even allowed here anymore after all the trouble he has started in numerous posts and in 2 different screen names.....

Old 02-17-2010, 07:36 PM

The crossed fingers are working!! The original bidder came up $10,000 and we have a second offer coming in this weekend!! YEAH!!!!!!!! Please keep them crossed for us!

Old 02-18-2010, 04:54 AM

12,870 posts, read 29,517,912 times
Woo hoo! Getting closer!

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley