U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2010, 06:11 PM

15 posts, read 42,861 times

Advertisements

Attention please...
Again, Jack Conway and his staff, and the media, have created a mountain out of a molehill. The incident in the KET parking lot was not
planned and or endorsed by Rand Paul. But you can bet that Jack Conway's people are desperate so they are grasping at straws to make Rand Paul look bad. In this last hour, they are stooping to the bottom to create negatives for Paul.
The incident in the parking lot was staged. My question is WHY? Why
does Jack Conway's campaign attract activists from out of state?
The KEY thought or question is this...many are wondering why he cannot run his campaign on his merits that he should have earned from serving in a public office for the last four years?
Why should Rand Paul be blamed for something that someone else did?
The individual that stumped the political activist may or may not have been a Rand Paul fan. Who truly knows whether he is a Rand Paul supporter or another one of Jack Conway's set-ups to embarrass Paul?
Whether the guy is a Rand Paul supporter or a faker for Conway-Rand Paul should not be blamed.
If a person is blamed for an act committed by a supporter-then blame
Conway for the adulterous lies that former President, Bill Clinton told
while he was serving in the highest office in the country.
Why did Bill Clinton come to Lexington? He came to endorse and
support Jack Conway. The Dem. party supporters have long-term memory deficits. Apparently, time causes people to forget, nevertheless,
Bill Clinton, while serving as President of the United States, committed
adultry, lied and lied, time after time, to cover up his lies.
If you are known by the company you keep-then Jack Conway and Bill Clinton are two peas in a pod.
Do you agree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 PM

3 posts, read 4,816 times
You can't blame Rand Paul for the incident. This is just election propaganda at its best...or worst. One mistake, one wrong move whether by the individual seeking office or by the supporters of an individual can create a windfall of negativity. On the other hand it can create a ripple effect to help ones election.

It does make it easier to gain voters for Conway though, it also makes it easier for Conway to cover up his idiotic moves throughout the election as well.

Im as liberal as they come, Rand Paul scares me on the issues he wants to pass. Conway scares me on the way he handles things. I think Kentucky is getting shafted on who they have to choose from this Election.

Luckily I only attend school in Kentucky, I would hate to have Conway or Paul voting in my home state.

Ron Paul and Rick Perry are more than enough for us.

This Tuesday will be interesting though.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:15 AM

758 posts, read 977,044 times
Blame Rand Paul cause that's the name of the game- Blame! Blame! Blame!
Even Obama has stooped to blaming the Republicans for the mess he's continuing
to make.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:14 AM

4,521 posts, read 5,469,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalminergirl00 View Post
Attention please...
Again, Jack Conway and his staff, and the media, have created a mountain out of a molehill. The incident in the KET parking lot was not
planned and or endorsed by Rand Paul. But you can bet that Jack Conway's people are desperate so they are grasping at straws to make Rand Paul look bad. In this last hour, they are stooping to the bottom to create negatives for Paul.
The incident in the parking lot was staged. My question is WHY? Why
does Jack Conway's campaign attract activists from out of state?
Do you agree?
You've answered your own question on why it was staged. The media is hyping(hyped = it's over now) since the poll numbers for Conway are so low that this race isn't newsworthy. Conway's playbook is in the appendix now so except something crazier on Sunday or Monday. Conway knows he's out of a job next year when he loses his re-election for attny general.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:13 PM

146 posts, read 245,164 times
It will be an interesting Tuesday evening!

Old 10-31-2010, 08:21 PM

822 posts, read 2,740,639 times
I'm neutral on the politics (not really, but let's just say ... ), but I totally agree that you can't blame Rand Paul for that incident. I even heard the woman on various talk shows and there was a lot of misconduct, but I never heard it link to Rand Paul individually. But ... if we all see that, then I think most people will see it. So the ads regarding the incident are "transparent" and "pointless". And again, I'm neutral on the politics (not really, let's just say, but I probably am not a RP supporter).

Old 11-01-2010, 05:26 PM

2,927 posts, read 7,756,864 times
I'm telling you Jack Conway is sweating, he just knows he doesn't have a chance. How can you support ObamaCare?

Old 11-01-2010, 07:18 PM

10,993 posts, read 9,162,154 times
Why does Rand Paul's campaign attract money from out of state??

...BIG money, given by big business.

Last edited by CraigCreek; 11-01-2010 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: clarification

Old 11-03-2010, 06:06 AM

127 posts, read 315,840 times
Doesn't matter anyways, he won like eveyrone knew he would. I'm just glad he didn't win in lexington. Lets me have hope that there are some level headed people in this town

Wasn't lexington rated in the top ten highest educated cities in the nation recently. Says something....

Last edited by robertdilbert; 11-03-2010 at 06:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area