Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2011, 06:41 PM

270 posts, read 934,892 times

Advertisements

I am in need of referrals for a reputable attorney in Lexington to prepare a simple will and power of attorney for my elderly mother. There aren't a lot of assets or real property to account for, so it will be a very basic will.

I prefer not to use one of those mega law firms, first, because I don't want my little case to be treated as insignificant or get lost in the shuffle of their bigger cases; and second, because I don't want to spend a fortune.

If you've had personal experience with a good estate attorney and would be willing to recommend them, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 05:59 AM

969 posts, read 2,820,114 times
Call my Dad, Here is his website: Winchester, KY Personal Injury Lawyer | John G. Rice Clark County Car Accident Lawyer Madison, Bourbon Kentucky. He's the most fair, honest, realsitic lawyer anybody could ever find......not just saying that because he's my dad! If it isn't something he does he would be more than happy to suggest somebody who kind of specializes in that kind of work.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:29 AM

270 posts, read 934,892 times
Thanks, John - I actually had thought of your dad, but wasn't sure if he did estate-type work. His office is still in the same place, no recent moves?

Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 AM

969 posts, read 2,820,114 times
He's been on Main Street in Winchester for quite some time. I don't know what all types of law he does, but if it is something he doesn't do, he'd be happy to let you know who he thinks would be the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area