U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2021, 02:18 PM

1 posts, read 82 times

Advertisements

My father and I aren't on speaking terms, and even when we were, he didn't tell me much.
We haven't spoken since 2010 for ....various reasons. I'm not going to go into details right now, but he is just not a good person.

Because he isn't a good person, I only got to meet my half sister for a few months, before her mom left with her. I only know my half sisters last name is not the same as my dads, she probably doesn't even know about him or me. I know he has paid child support all of these years, but not much else. I don't even know I would tell her that I am her brother if I found her.

Here's the information that I know

Sister's name is Hannah
Her mothers name is Amanda
They both live/d in Louisville, KY
They are both white
Hannah was born in 2000, so she would be 20/21 as of this posting.

If anyone knows anything, needs me to provide information on my father, or has any resources for me to use, please let me know. I have been searching for a long time, I need this.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:35 PM

9,336 posts, read 5,113,881 times
This is the Lexington forum, if they lived in Louisville that is where you should ask for this thread to be moved to.
But honestly with just first names, it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Last I checked the Louisville Metro area had over half a million people.

You might want to go to ancestry.com submit a DNA test and if her or anyone in the family has taken a DNA test you might be able to locate them that way.
Good luck, hope you find luck in finding your sister.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
View detailed profiles of: