Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2008, 11:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,970 times

Advertisements

I am searching for a half-sibling for my step-granddaughter. I have very little information to go on. The young lady we're looking for does not know she has two little half-sisters in Florida. I do not know her name nor her mother's name, but her father is Jon P. Nichols - about 45 years old. He lived in the Winchester and Lexington, KY area for many years. I think he originally came from Paduchah. He and the woman did not marry. The young daughter should be around 23 years old. Give or take a year. Jon is a tall (6' 1") , slender very dark black man. Worked mostly in restaurants and unfortunately, been in and out of jail. He was married briefly to a black lady but no kids with her. He then married my stepdaughter about 14 years ago.
They left Kentucky about 3 years ago. He is soft-spoken and can be quite charming. Has a big smile and most would consider him physically attractive. He is sports minded.

His parents were killed in an accident when he was an infant and he was raised by some distant family. Mostly in Paducah if he was telling the truth.

The 13 year old granddaughter just found out she existed and would very much like to know her if she's agreeable. These 2 little ones have been in foster care for several years. Both her parents have had their parental rights terminated. (Due to severe drug use, etc.) They are both gorgeous, bright little girls who deserve so much more than what they got. If anyone might know this young lady, please respond. We don't want anything from her, just would like her to know she has half-sisters.

Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 12:29 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,423,079 times
I hope you get a connection. YOu may want to move this to the People Search section. Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area