U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 04:08 PM

2,927 posts, read 7,718,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeapartmentseeker29 View Post
Does anyone know anything (good or bad) about the condos at 105 S. Hanover off East Main in Lexington, KY? (i.e. Is it a safe place? What age groups are mainly there? Any amenities such as pool, weightroom, etc...?) I saw an ad for a 1 bdrm for rent utilities included for a good price, but wondered if there was a catch. Thanks.
Hanover Ave is a good area. But are you sure your address is correct? I didn't know there were condo's on Hanover. That area is mainly a lot of older, larger type homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 04:11 PM

969 posts, read 2,497,917 times
They are on the corner of South Hanover and Richmond Road/East Main. Tall building. Think it is called Hanover Tower. I think the address is 101 though...not 105. Nice area, I just don't know enough about the units/residents to do more than guess!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:42 AM

891 posts, read 2,803,742 times
Hanover Tower is one of (if not the) first condo developments in Lex. It's a great location but historically most of the residents have been retirees. I do recall seeing one of the condo's in the paper a year or so ago that a young man had purchased and remodeled. Maybe it's getting a mix of ages now but I haven't heard that.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:41 PM

3 posts, read 9,027 times
Question 105 S. Hanover Ave. Lexington, KY Condo

Yes, that's what the ad said on Craigslist. Here is the link to it that was listed on July 7th or 8th, 2010.

BEAUTIFUL UPSCALE ONE BEDROOM CONDO, INCLUDES UTILITIES (http://lexington.craigslist.org/apa/1831853382.html - broken link)

I wrote to them & they sent me pictures which looked really nice. They said it was on the 5th or 6th floor (I forgot which). Later, I saw another ad for the same address but on a different floor & had a different rent price plus deposit. Could these be SCAMS to get your credit information???

Last edited by safeapartmentseeker29; 07-15-2010 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area