Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 12:38 PM

30 posts, read 79,791 times

Advertisements

Mi Pequena Hacienda!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 AM

891 posts, read 3,041,978 times
We recently went to Jalepeno's. We used to go there all the time but it isn't as convenient as some of the other restaurants. I had truly forgotten how good it is. It's worth the drive so we'll be frequenting it again!

Old 11-10-2008, 09:51 PM

168 posts, read 785,894 times
Yeah, the Mexican buffett is by the Kroger near Masterson Station - off Leestown. I drove past it the other day to see if it really existed. Now for someone to give it a try!

Old 11-12-2008, 10:45 AM

8 posts, read 27,006 times
I don't typically care for authentic Mexican food.... BUT!

There's a newer restaurant off of S. Broadway. The name escapes me. It's behind the hotel there and the Waffle-House.

The food was fantastic... We went right after they opened, and I guess were possibly short staffed? It just seemed hectic in the front of the house. I'd recommend maybe taking a Spanish speaking friend. (Had it not been for my boyfriend who knows how to speak Spanish, everything would have came out horribly wrong.... and I know this... because he wasn't there when we ordered dessert... Hehe. )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area