Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2009, 08:53 PM

9 posts, read 20,648 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know about these apartments? I have looked at reviews on them and they are mostly negative, but they are also over a year old. It seems like they remodeled, and maybe got new management? I am trying to move my family from Oregon, and any help would be appreciated!! We can only afford $500 a month until our house sells. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 09:34 PM

270 posts, read 934,537 times
My opinion of Pinebrook Apts. is very dated -- much like their apartments were when I looked at them back in the late 90s. I haven't heard if they've renovated or are under new management. The one positive thing I remember is that they have HUGE balconies/patios.

If you haven't already, you might want to check out Pinebrook Apartments Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Lexington apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com. Supposedly, these are reviews from actual or former tenants; however, be forewarned that I've heard that property managers or leasing staff sometimes post glowing reviews while posing as tenants. Which just reinforces what we've all heard before: you can't believe everything you read.

Good luck in your relo to KY!

Old 07-02-2009, 10:40 PM

9 posts, read 20,648 times
Default Revised List

Ok, I've ruled out Pinebrook apts because I didn't realize they didn't have W/D hookups. I have now narrowed our search down to 5 apartment buildings. Any idea what one is the best choice? We have a 3.5 year old, a dog and a cat. All these places accept both dogs and cats. Thanks!

#1 Stoney Falls Apartments-2020 Armstrong Mill Rd
#2 Old Farm Apartments-3751 Appian Way
#3 The Grove at Tates Creek Apts-3565 Tates Creek Rd
#4 Breckinridge Court Apartments-420 Redding Road
#5 Raintree Apartments-175 N Locust Hill Drive

Old 07-03-2009, 07:27 PM

270 posts, read 934,537 times
Okay, here are my pics in order of personal preference:

1. Raintree
2. Breckenridge Court
3. Stoney Falls
4. Grove at Tates Creek
5. Old Farm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area