U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 04:12 PM

969 posts, read 2,511,874 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Lexington Ky Neighborhood Tour by the LEXpert: Eastwood

Well, here is another one of my favorite neighborhoods. It’s off of Liberty Road near New Circle. Most houses are 8-18 years old. The values run $125k-180k, but most are in the $140-160k range. The sizes go from just over 1000 square feet all the way up to just over 2000 square feet. Most seem to be in the 1400-1700 square foot range.
My favorite thing is that you are in between the older and new parts of town. You can get to downtown pretty easily and you can also be at Hamburg in like 5 minutes. You have all that Hamburg offers, but you are still pretty much in town being just outside New Circle.

If anybody has any neighborhoods they want to see, just let me know:-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 10:01 PM

17 posts, read 65,500 times
great neighborhood!!

I have a request, how about a SW neighborhood (40514 zip code) with homes that are around 150k-225K in price and that are zoned for Clay Mills or Picadome elementary schools.

These schools have Beaumont as the middle school and Dunbar as the high school right? What do you think of this mix of schools?

Thanks LEXpert - I look forward to your posts!!

Old 04-11-2010, 07:26 PM

17 posts, read 65,500 times
LEXpert, Also Garden Springs, and Stonewall. If this helps open up the search due to my price range is limited. My wish list would include: Ranch 1700-2000 sq ft includes a basement with a decent sized yard.

One more question (I'm am sure I will have even more LOL) If A.C.E. feeds into Edythe Hayes middle, what high school does that feed into??

Thanks for all your help!

Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 AM

969 posts, read 2,511,874 times
Thanks PirdyBirdy! That is a good mix of schools and you are right that the houses in 40514 with those elementary schools do feed into Beaumont and Dunbar. To get a house with a decent sized lot, you're probably going to be in Plantation or Clements Heights. I just did a quick search to see what all was available with all those schools in 40514 and those neighborhoods were about all that met all of your criteria......guess I'll be doing one of those next!

I know most of Hayes feeds into Henry Clay. I'm not sure if it feeds any other high school. I just entered a lot of different streets that I know are in Hayes district and they all came up having Henry Clay for the high school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area