Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area
 [Register]
Little Rock - Conway area Pulaski, Faulkner, Grant, Lonoke, Perry, and Saline Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2014, 06:50 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,271,623 times

Advertisements

So we're doing the whole family gig for Easter and the common meeting ground seems to be Conway. Anyone know of a good buffet or place for some standard Easter fare? My knowledge is so limited....I seem to frequent the same places over and over, mostly Mexican. Somehow a nice plate of nachos doesn't seem to honor the holiday quite enough!

Last edited by Sam I Am; 04-20-2014 at 04:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 08:02 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
So we're doing the whole family gig for Easter and the common meeting ground seems to be Conway. Anyone know of a good buffet or place for some standard Easter fare? My knowledge is so limited....I seem to frequent the same places over and over, mostly Mexican. Somehow a nice place of nachos doesn't seem to honor the holiday quite enough!
Sam, we have the same problem here: it seems the days of really nice Easter Buffets are long gone. Easter happens to be by BD this year and the kids and grandkids are all spread out, so we will celebrate Easter get together on Mothers day. Pat and I wanted to find someplace a little different, for a special Easter/BD brunch. Nothing seems to be going on, so we are going to just go to our favorite Mexican restaurant for an early dinner tonight. We will smoke some ribs tomorrow.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:44 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,271,623 times
Oh well - going to Mike's Place, which is a favorite of mine anyway. Doesn't look like traditional Easter, but at least we can eat whatever we want off the menu....which is great for me, I am known for hating holiday food! And holidays! The nice plate of nachos would have worked well for me, but I have a bunch of rigid traditionalists in my family.

I'm surprised at the lack of buffets anymore - guess I'd never really noticed. I suppose there are some in LR ... somewhere ....

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Old 04-20-2014, 12:29 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Oh well - going to Mike's Place, which is a favorite of mine anyway. Doesn't look like traditional Easter, but at least we can eat whatever we want off the menu....which is great for me, I am known for hating holiday food! And holidays! The nice plate of nachos would have worked well for me, but I have a bunch of rigid traditionalists in my family.

I'm surprised at the lack of buffets anymore - guess I'd never really noticed. I suppose there are some in LR ... somewhere ....

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AS WELL. We too were shocked at the lack of Easter brunches or even dinners. We hadn't noticed because we usually have a family get together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area