U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom > London
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2009, 08:39 AM

2 posts, read 3,408 times

Advertisements

There are many minicabs Company who are Running Business

Holiday Taxis | Airport Transfers | Airport Taxi | Minibus | Limousines

Airport Transfer Taxi Service: Your Official Airport Transfer Taxi Service: Urban Taxi | UK Airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, BAA Stansted, London City, Luton

London Airport Transfer | London Airport Car | London Airport Taxi | London Taxi | London Airport Cab | London Airport Minicab | Airport Transfer | Airport Taxi | Airport Car | Airport Cab | Airport Minicab | Heathrow Airport Taxi | Heathrow Airport

Are they providing better service can i book a taxi for myself with anyone

Plz can any one suggest
Rate this post positively

Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,746,860 times
Which airport???

Old 03-12-2009, 05:09 PM

15,225 posts, read 15,798,817 times
Seems like a poor attempt at advertising.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:48 AM

3,361 posts, read 9,451,574 times
Transfer between Gatwick & Heathrow takes an hour on the bus and costs £20

Old 03-20-2009, 12:04 AM

443 posts, read 1,153,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingscotsman View Post
Transfer between Gatwick & Heathrow takes an hour on the bus and costs £20
This post has reminded me of the time I stepped off a flight from Las Vegas, bleary-eyed, and boarded what I thought was a bus from Gatwick to Heathrow to get my connecting flight to Glasgow.

Nope. An hour later, I was in Guildford.

Old 03-22-2009, 04:51 AM

10 posts, read 31,822 times
Depends which airport you land at. Train would be far cheaper than a taxi (but obviously if you have a lot of luggage a taxi would easier).

If you land at Heathrow, it would be far quicker to get either the Heathrow express to Paddington station, or a bit slower the Piccaddilly underground line.

Either Stansted or Gatwick both airports are served with railway stations and easy to get into central London. Stansted express to Liverpool street station, and the Gatwick express to Victoria station.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:52 AM

14,256 posts, read 16,796,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonmeerkat View Post
Depends which airport you land at. Train would be far cheaper than a taxi (but obviously if you have a lot of luggage a taxi would easier).

If you land at Heathrow, it would be far quicker to get either the Heathrow express to Paddington station, or a bit slower the Piccaddilly underground line.

Either Stansted or Gatwick both airports are served with railway stations and easy to get into central London. Stansted express to Liverpool street station, and the Gatwick express to Victoria station.
Also depends where you are going. The Heathrow Express is great for getting into Paddington but you usually have a taxi or tube ride at the end of it. The same is true for Gatwick. It might work out easier and cheaper just to get a taxi. If you don't have much luggage, the tube can be a very cost effective option too if a bit slower.

If you are getting the train to or from Gatwick, be aware there are two companies serving the airport at two prices. The Gatwick Express is the more expensive option.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:33 AM

2 posts, read 3,408 times
thanks for the information
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom > London